Turing Class of 2026

For real! I definitely wasn’t expecting to see that email today. She didn’t give me much information in the email but the time slots she offered me were through next week if that means anything. @tatkins MyStatus is the same on my end, still says “we are still reviewing your application“

1 Like

Hopefully they aren’t done offering since you are the first one I’ve heard of

Congratulations and best for the interview.

1 Like

Thanks and all the best for the interview :crossed_fingers: :+1:

1 Like

My son received an interview request for CSB today. Looks like things are finally moving forward. The interviewer is someone from McCombs.

2 Likes

what time?

Email sent around 10am. Interview looks like Saturday early afternoon.

Oh okay. Hopefully I also get an interview within the next few days

1 Like

good luck on the interview!

1 Like

Hang in there. I think they are generally behind schedule this year.

1 Like

I recognize this is a loaded question with a variety of answers but it seems one can’t do both CSB and Turing. Which one would you lean to if given a choice, and why?

What is CSB? CS and business?

Yes it is an integrated degree honors program for CS and Business.

I just checked today morning and saw that I got an email for an interview for business honors. Is it for CSB?

3 Likes

Good luck Open-Market!!!

This is for CSB I think. Interviews seem to be run through McCombs. Good luck on the interview!

1 Like

Thank you. Good luck to your son as well!

1 Like

Got my in-person mail today from Calvin Lin. Even had a handwritten note from him that referenced a specific part of my essays, which is pretty considerate/nice of them xD

3 Likes

Congrats! Does the letter also say that the Go-To Turing event is on Feb 26th and March 26th?

Yea virtual in feb and in person march I think