Turing Class of 2026

Niece was regular CS at UT with a minor in Business through McCombs. My nephew didn’t get into UT or A&M and ended up at UT Dallas instead. Both make nearly identical salaries with all bonuses considered at two well known tech companies.

1 Like

from last year old posts, some people got turning notifications on Feb 4. hopefully same for this year!

sorry I mean turing

Ye hopefully :pray:

Will there be a Turing test? :rofl:

I am up for a “Touring” test if that is available :rofl:

I just realized that UT Austin is closed for Feb 4th so Turing decisions may not be today

Has anyones MyStatus changed for honors?

Just another email to check my portal , but nothing changed

I guess we just gotta wait till next week then.

At this stage we are just content to be admitted into CS at UT. Honors would be nice but won’t be a deal breaker if it doesn’t happen. We will wait patiently.

Do y’all think any decisions could come today?

I saw that the first go To Turing session is scheduled for Feb 26th so they might let out most decisions before then. Any thoughts about it?

Do they decline or do we just assume based on no decisions by March 1? Also surprising to see Feb 26 session considering the portal still says by March 1.

They decline at the end I think

Slightly unrelated to turing but relevant to some people in this thread, I got an email for a BHP interview a minute ago, so I’m assuming this is for CSB honors considering I didn’t apply for BHP, but who knows, has anyone else experienced this?

2 Likes

It’s good to finally see some activity in the CSB realm.

Did they give any information about the timeline for decisions?

Or interviews

Is there a change to the CSB status in the portal?