UM Early Decision I

@finnbd33 sorry but you’re wrong, the only reason the ED acceptance rate is due to the amount of people who apply ED vs EA or Regular. The amount of people applying EA and Regular are about 10 times as much if not more than the amount of people who apply ED. The reason ED is lower is because many people who are hardly qualified ED because it raises their chances, however, if many people don’t get in because they have too low stats it will change the ED rate drastically as there are not that many people who ED. ED definitely helps your chances at getting in.

Last year received acceptance letter for EDI via email at 5 PM on December 17. But earlier in the day I went on cane link clicked on scholarships and there was a scholarship letter so knew in the morning but didn’t get the official letter until 5 PM. Good Luck everyone. First semester finished yesterday I can’t say enough about how great the school is. Go Canes!

Where is scholarships on CaneLink? can’t seem to find it.

Under messages/communications on canelink. It was a unread message

I guess it’s not 5 PM today either :frowning:

I’m a little worried since they said tomorrow evening but no promises. Also, @UMAdmissions Twitter tweeted at someone today that notifications will be out late December… These answers are contradicting. Does anyone have any info? Praying somehow it’ll maybe go up tonight lol! Or tomorrow morning. I’ll be extra pissed if it’s not up tomorrow at all.

I agree, I will be upset if they aren’t up after tomorrow either. Also, I don’t think anyone has any info at this point, we’re all just hoping it comes out soon

I believe they just said by late December, since that is the admissions website general deadline, everyone who has called admissions got the answer of this week. I believe they will be tomorrow evening.

It seems like they come out at this time for the past few years, so Im not sure why’d they change it this year so lets all hope for tomorrow.

What time do you guys think tomorrow?

Do decisions come out tomorrow?

3 or 5pm Eastern.

How do you know?

@miamigal18 I think they will be out at 2:41 AM tomorrow!

2:41 AM lol what… Where do you get that from?

@Miamigal18 my moms cousins brothers wife (lol) is charles the admissions guy and my mom just told me now.

you’re kidding right @chargers312

Tell me why in the hell they would release decisions at almost 3 am.

Let me know if anyone hears anything today! Good luck to all! (And if anyone has any information or predictions, let me know).

We all know that feeling of updating your email every time you get a chance, seeing you have two new emails and praying ones from the U, but there not.