UMich Deferral Class of 2025

Do you know about what time they’ll probably be coming out today at?

1 Like

Michigan typically releases around 3 PM EST.

1 Like

Withdraw button gone for my son.

1 Like

does everyone have the ap/ib score info button under Application

I’m an IB student and I don’t have that, nor have I heard of anyone else having it. Can you provide more info?

under the application tab i have a button that says ap/ib credit information

I think you should post about this in the Early Action 25 thread, I’ve never heard this but it may indicate something

u mean the “withdraw your application” under “application” (third column of the portal page)?

i have it. i think it has always been there for everybody.

yes

One of my friend received a rejection just now. I guess they are releasing in waves cause I havent got it yet. Or prolly they will release the decisions of deferred students a little late as it says mid april in the portal

1 Like

Have any of you got their decisions yet?

My son was accepted to COE. It has been a long 2 months!

Good luck to those still waiting!

8 Likes

Just got an acceptance. Check your portals!

3 Likes

oh well - kiddo was waitlisted - again - he wanted to go into their Atmospheric Science program - this is the only college where that program is in the Engineering School instead of the usual College of Arts and Sciences- robotics for 8 years, 4.5 weighted GPA, 35 on ACT, super active resume with research - so he’s disappointed but I know everyone will land where they are meant to in the end…congratulations to those with acceptances :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Waitlisted here.

waitlisted bruh, but i thought i was rejected until i read the last paragraph of my letter

5 Likes

rejected to school of kinesiology

Have any RD acceptances received their FinAid award letters?

Any idea when is the next wave coming? (International student)

1 Like