University of Miami Class of 2024

Our FA info is gone, too. I don’t think it’s a bad sign. They’re probably getting ready to post decisions. Good luck everyone!! ??

Do you guys think decisions will come out today?

I really hope so and think so. The last two years decisions came out this week (2018 on Thursday, 2019 on Friday). And people’s admissions and financial tabs are disappearing so I’m assuming they’re getting ready to release.

Just looked on the UMiami twitter and they posted after the EDII decisions were released so I guess we shouldn’t expect a notification first.

was that today??

No, ED 2 came out earlier (either Jan or Feb)

oh okay, really hoping they come out today

Yeah, I think they will send an email when decisions are ready. Fingers crossed for today!

my EA decision came at 3:55. fingers still crossed. an email did not come until much later that night

Fingers crossed. Good luck to all.

All we can do is wait ?

Nobody’s heard anything right? Fingers crossed!

With all that is going on in th eWorld, we may not be as lucky as those in previous years. Could be waiting until April 1, but I hope I’m wrong.

We just called and spoke with someone from Frost. They are working remotely and the decisions probably won’t be posted until the end of the month.

I exchanged an email with a rep from Frost. She said everyone is working from home, and they do not expect delays.

Interesting. If it is not today maybe on Monday?

I wonder if they decided to push decisions a week back from when they’ve released in the past?

So many schools released decisions today…I really hope UM will be one of them!!

So I guess no decisions today…

i guess not, I really thought they were coming out today.