University of Miami Class of 2024

I don’t see the admissions tab under the student center that’s weird

@lovey8888 mine is all the way at the bottom of the page

Just wondering where exactly the green dots would be on the student center?

Ya I still don’t see it, hope that’s not a bad sign :frowning:

I don’t have a green dot or check anywhere

Where exactly would the green dots in the student center be? No admission tab too

I have the green dot next to new admission tab at the bottom of my student center. Within the admission tab it says:
My Applications: my application is listed with a green dot and above that, there is another green dot that notes my application is complete.

I cannot see an admission tab nor a green dot on mine.

Oh okay I have no admission tab. I was looking all over my student center to see if I had a green dot. Guess it’s not there.

I am reading about last year’s green dot fiasco and apparently whether you a check vs a circle only applies to those who applied early. I’m thinking now it just means that decisons are coming soon. Green dots only mean that applications are complete. In your message center did you get a message stating that your application is complete? I got this message awhile ago.

Ya same I have no admissions tab, and no dot

Yes I got a message like months ago saying it was complete! I’m regular decision

Yes, I received a message in January stating my application was complete, but on my main Student Center page, I have no admission tab.

I have no admissions tab and never had a green dot. Is this a bad sign???

In the past, this was a good sign. Those with dots were largely rejected and waitlisted. However they may have changed it…

I think that the portal is just random and it is nothing to worry about, for now just keep watching to portal as I have heard other people saying this is the most confusing portal that a college could have :slight_smile:

Lots of people I guess don’t have the admissions tab or green dot, I Don’t have either

I think all of you are in luck then, typically dots mean rejections…sad for me I guess lol.

Does anyone know what time they typically release their decisions??

They keep saying by April 1st, usually they don’t come out on sat/sun so maybe tomorrow! I’m sure it’ll be sometime this week, this is literally the only college I haven’t heard back from and there are deadlines for deciding, so I’m guessing soon