University of Miami Class of 2024

@jazz2020 I have no idea. I just sent a PM to my friend who’s daughter was a MADE applicant and got the green circle last year and was rejected and asked. We were in a group text with another CC friend who’s daughter was a jazz applicant and got in. She though 2-3 days prior for the green circle. I think 2 days max. Try looking at last year’s journey thread on the music major forum. Do you know where that is? I can try to find it if you don’t.

Hang on the friend just sent me this… “Ok went way back in this thread and I found the green dot on 3/22 and by the end of that same day I messaged “it’s official” with the rejection letter. So earlier in the day, possibly the day before, people began to get acceptances. So if you go back to this thread on 3/20-3/22 you can get the idea.”

Thank you! I saw it on the UMiami thread last year about the green dots showing up. I’ve never been able to find a frost thread from last year. Really hoping they come out today!

Are people starting to see the green dot today?
Is anyone getting a greeen c

Has anyone seen the green check mark in the last few days?

@FBLsMom i have not seen anyone with a green check. I also don’t have a green check or green dot. I wonder if the green checks come later in the day closer to releases?

I don’t have a green dot or check

Is anyone else in the school of communications? I’m a motion pictures major

My cane link hasn’t changed at all… no green dot or anything

@sbecker34 I think we should take that as a good sign as of right now

Here is info from last year’s music forum thread. Green circles (for music anyway were all rejections if I recall) preceded the rest. Admissions started happening later in the afternoon on the 22nd.

start on page 154/155

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/music-major/2070752-class-of-2023-undergrad-class-of-2021-grad-the-tours-the-auditions-the-journey-p155.html

Good morning all! Just checked my portal and I don’t see a green dot or check on the homepage of the student center or in my application status page. I still have the message of the charges, so I don’t know what this all means. Really hoping for today!

Also, I am a Health Science major

Here is decision day and green circle watch from 2 years ago if you feel like looking to pass the time. Everyone is on quarantine anyway so something to do!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/2030809-university-of-miami-class-of-2022-p116.html

It seams as though green dots would have already showed up today if releases are today from the threads. Everyone was saying they should up in the morning. I think the quarantine is definitely making the wait worse!

some people on this thread already have the green dots so my guess is decisions will happen today or tomorrow.

I agree, I was talking about new green dots

Decisions have usually come out at 4 eastern time right?

Historically yes- around that time.

That means I’ll check back in an hour. I am from California.

Anybody get a decision yet??? still nothing for me