University of Miami Class of 2024

@sbecker34 nothing for me either

Nope. Now I’m scared.

unfortunately the later it gets the less of a chance there is its today

Nothing for me too

Probably not happening today. Typically people have heard earlier in the day by now. Then staggered decisions. One thing we learned was to refresh the page too. Log out and log back in. Sometimes when decisions come out you have to refresh the portal page.

Hope tomorrow is the day for all of you guys!

Nothing for me either. Is there a chance they could be released at night?

I’ve gotten college acceptance notifications at 11 at night so maybe!

Do you think the fact that the admissions office posted on twitter about a future canes Q&A on Thursday means that we should hear before then?

I’m pretty sure it’ll definitely be before Friday

@WMassgirl i think that’s a pretty good theory. It does say calling all fall 2020 students. So they must be releasing tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!

Yeah, I think they will be out before Thursday

I was deferred early action and when checking my portal a few hours before my decision was posted there was a green dot. This time there is no green dot so hopefully it is a good sign.

It’s interesting that the UMiami Twitter announcement for the virtual admitted students event has a link to RSVP.

i haven’t seen a green dot but i do have “1 unread message in my inbox” but when i click on it, nothing shows up. does anyone else have that too?

I used to have inbox (1) message which was the letter letting me know my app was complete but then I archived it. Could that be the message your inbox is alerting you to? @cammmzzzd

But that could be because you were deferred unless someone else who was deferred can say if they have a green dot @Anonymous520

that what i thought so i archived the message but it’s still there, weird @WMassgirl

@Anonymous520 from everything I’ve been reading that is a good sign.

No, I don’t have any unread messages.

Anybody know when the green checks started appearing last year??