University of Miami Class of 2024

I did nothing and was accepted, is this normal

May 1st is coming up and they still haven’t released financial aid info. I don’t understand what’s taking so long.

Financial aid info are posted already, you’ll need to click on the financial Aid 2020 link then click on the “Menu” above, click on “Awards”.

I don’t have the “awards” button. I think it’s because I’m a spring admit, we find out after fall. That should be soon?

Accepted off of waitlist via phone call.
1420 SAT
3.7 W GPA

Is there any sort of GroupMe for admitted students

Any international students admitted off the waitlist?

I missed out on the green dot discussion, but if it helps anyone, my daughter has a green dot and was admitted RD. Never waitlisted.

How big is greek life on campus? Would you feel left out if you weren’t a part of it?

Has your son decided to go to UM HPM program? There are little facts available about HPM. Wondering since it is not a guaranteed program, what edge you have for being in the UM HPM program?

Hello, did you find out any useful info in response to this question?

Has anyone else not received financial aid? I don’t know what to do & May 1st is in 2 days. (I’ve already emailed)

My DS just received a text telling him to check his financial aid portal. Originally he wasn’t awarded anything, but now he received two scholarships. It is still very expensive and he has received more generous offers from other schools.

Accepted today off of waitlist! 3.5 GPA, 1260 SAT. Showing continued interest is very important to those next year reading this with lower stats. Shocked I got into the business school. Already enrolled at U of South Carolina. Now have decisions to make!

@newjerseysenior congrats!! did they call you?

Has anyone internationally gotten off waitlist? I’m worried they won’t be able to reach me since I’m not in the U.S

Yes I got a call this morning!

@livsteez
Same here. If you heard about any international students getting off the waitlist, please mention me!

@ProtonAgent I will!

Did everyone receive an email with a survey about the current level of interest in the university ?