University of Miami EA 2022

Waitlisted. Devastated. On at 407pm

4.0 unweighted. 10 AP’s. 1460. Great letters. Essays so-so. Extracurriculars strong. Got in UNC.

No one out there? Decision was on canelink at 407. Guess you all got in and are celebrating

Got in… 3.2 GPA, 1180 SAT NHS and some extracurriclars

@wannabeafrosh Also waitlisted and really disappointed… I’m just hoping that because it’s early action they won’t drag out waitlists until June like some schools do (though, they did extend the early action notification so that’s not a good sign).

I WAS ADMITTED! So happy! I hope they will give me a nice merit based scholarship,so I can be a part of the U.
International student from Russia.
GPA 4.0 unweighted.Applied to UM as undecided major ( school of communication). No SAT required. Toefl 94, visited UM for 2 times. Top 1% of my class.
Listed 10 activities
3 volunteer activities, 4 art, 3 foreign exchange projects.
Approximately,only 5% of all students got in! Congrats everyone!

Sorry to hear about waitlisted and referred students. Don’t lose hope! Good luck !

Son was waitlisted. OOS. 3.7 unweighted. 32 ACT. Good luck to all.

what does it mean if i cant open the letter

I got accepted but cannot open the financial aid information. I got a message for it but it says the letter document cannot be found. Anyone else having this issue?? congrats to all admitted!

You probably have pop-ups blocked. If you’re using Chrome (sorry idk about the others), there should be a little button on the right side of the address bar. Hit show pop-ups and refresh the page. Play around with that little button on the right side of your address bar if it doesn’t work. gl

what were ur stats? @wannabeafrosh

Waitlisted. 3.61 W GPA at a highly ranked public high school in CT, 1410 SAT. Strong extracurriculars and essay, showed no demonstrated interest.

Son admitted. 3.3 uw, 4.2 weighted, 34 ACT, lots of APs and ECs. Goes to prestigious STEM magnet. Accepted to marine bio.

1430 sat, 3.9 uw gpa. Will cost $10k/year

@queenofwien Daughter admitted 3.4 uw 4.4 w 34 ACT Marine bio as well. Which marine bio program?

@Msclvr721 I can’t recall and he’s not here to ask. How about yours? And did she get merit aid? He texted me that he saw his letter on line but it didn’t say anything about merit aid in the letter. Don’t know if that’s separate or not.

Merit aid letter on CaneLink came after acceptance letter but my daughter isn’t at home so I have no idea if she got any or not. I will find out in a little while when she gets home. Let you know…

1520 SAT, 104 TOEFL, 4.0 GPA, Math Sub 800.
I have quite a few extracurricular activities (piano, volunteer work, prefect program, etc.).
I don’t think my essay is that strong though.
I’m going to accounting.
Congrats to all!

@beantown22 Thanks for reply. Best of luck wherever you end up