University of Miami EA Class of 2025

They need to fill a class. If the class commitments are lower than expected, I assume you could score a good merit. If they are ahead of plan, they likely don’t need to spend.

In the end, it’s a business - not just about how talented or not talented an applicant is.

1 Like

Hello, someone I know just got an acceptance last night after being deferred. I am wondering if anyone else has heard back after being deferred.

1 Like

nope

Really?! Maybe i’ll check at 4 for a potential update, but I would guess most decisions will be released later this month.

I don’t have a decision as of yet either except for my deferral.

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!

How did it look? Did it show up in their portal suddenly or were they sent an email?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure an email was sent to check the application update via the UMiami portal

1 Like

i think they might be lying

6 Likes

you think :slight_smile:

Everyone is constantly asking the “when” question, like anyone truly knows. Everyone checks too often. I’m an addicted parent but I tell my child it will come when it comes. Nothing you can do. The answer will be the same if you see it the minute it posts or a week later. Students - this stresses you because you allow it.

No one on this board will truly know when they come. Most schools are by April 1st - a few have gone longer due to the # of applications this year.

Be patient - it will all be over soon.

3 Likes

“Students this stresses you because you allow it” :neutral_face: yes stress us out and then blame us for our stress :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s funny - people spend lots of $$ applying to schools only to get stressed out.

I’m hopeful my daughter gets in - but then the money is going to be the issue. I guess we will see.

Do you have a screenshot of it?

1 Like

Did anyone get an email today about signing into their UM portal to make sure it works before decisions come out at the end of the month?

3 Likes

yep

Getting closer to the end! Any (Fri)day now!

2 Likes

Yes. I was hoping it was an email stating the decision date. But no =(

nope

Maybe its a sign cuz it looks like not everybody recieved them.

I’m a regular decision applicant but am wondering if anyone received an email telling me to try logging into my portal to be ready for decisions. If you did receive this before EA came out, how many days or weeks before did you get the email? :))

We didn’t get an email EA sorry

2 Likes

Im really hoping it means decisions are coming out this Friday

1 Like