University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2023

Has anyone been accepted into UNH for early action yet?

1 Like

She and I have both been “unplugged” for college admissions for the most part over the last week for various reasons and vacation for me. But she will get back on it this week and contact UNH directly to see what’s going on.

Since I last posted she also got another notice that parts of her application were overdue for UNH Manchester - where she did not apply.

I will keep y’all posted!

2 Likes

Anyone else’s kid hopeless when it comes to the portal? My kid claims he gets 404-File not Found. He seems unconcerned but I am pulling my hair out.

My daughter can get into the portal via the email link they sent but she cannot get in through the admissions website. We get the same error

Thanks. Glad we are not the only ones!

My son can open his portal but nothing has changed. He got an email from the College of Science 11/8 saying ‘thank you for applying” but nothing since:(

1 Like

Our kid, too!

So has the portal always had “admitted students” tab at the top left and if you click it it send you to a place to accept? I think this has always been on there but just wondering - Quinnipiac just changed to show admitted students open house dates without saying my DD is admitted so it is all a puzzle

Usually a sign they are getting ready to post a round of acceptances at other schools, but since this is their first year with their new portal all bets are off. Good luck!

Most schools do have pages of some of their admitted student info that is not behind a password protected area, but is not linked anywhere publicly. UNH has some new info already posted about next year on the website. I noticed the other day they have housing info up. They are now requiring students to live on campus for two years with some normal exemptions. Housing is so expensive in area this is probably a good thing.

6 Likes

Yes I was happy to hear that about housing. I would prefer our D23 live on campus for the first two years at whatever schools she attends

1 Like

The past few years decisions were released the first week in December. Has anyone heard? Or does anyone have any intel on when they will start releasing EA decisions?

1 Like

My daughter hasn’t heard yet. Applied EA in November for nursing.

1 Like

My son applied EA. Business school. Nothing yet.

1 Like

Maybe you are thinking of a different college. This is not the case, applications were not due until Nov 15, so they do not turn around applications in a couple weeks. A few early ones maybe, but more the end of Dec to early/mid January.

1 Like

Two years ago my son was accepted on 12/16.

1 Like

Yes, that is closer to when they started that year, you are right. @michbb1111 said the first week of Dec and maybe there are some, but I do not think the majority are done then.

4 Likes

Come on UNH - URI is out, Fairfield later today
and many others

4 Likes

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Instagram just said EA decisions will roll out starting in mid-January - so disappointing - why so late this year I wonder?

Such a long wait :frowning:

1 Like