University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2023

Darn!

Hopefully soon!

That’s UMASS not UNH

Oops sorry!

2 Likes

Can you share the post. I don’t see jt

UNH Admissions responded to a comment on today’s Instagram post that “EA decisions will begin to roll out in mid-January.” When asked why so much later, they said “this, in part, reflects the number of applicants.” (Sorry, I don’t know how to link to an Instagram post).

I asked why so late when compared to past year and this is what they said “this, in part, reflects the number of applicants. You can keep an eye on your admissions portal for updates!”

THis is on beaunhwildcat

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted last year in late January from an EA application. Acceptance was less than exciting! No notification that decision was out, I just happened to log on and look! Waiting is the harder part. Any question you have I’m happy to answer if I can. Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

My D23 just texted me that she received an update email and when she checked the portal it showed that she was accepted! She also received a trustees scholarship for $9k

We are in-state. 4.3 weighted/3.9ish unweighted
1390 SAT

4 Likes

What major? Congrats!

1 Like

Thank you! English major

1 Like

My son also accepted! OOS in psychology. TO 4.3 weighted gpa. Nice merit award.

4 Likes

So happy for y’all! No news for D23 yet but I’m assuming UNH must do waves like so many other NE flagships?

1 Like

My son was accepted into the Environmental & Resource Economics Major in the College of Life Sciences and Agriculture with a presidential scholarship! He’s very excited.

4 Likes

Please include majors in your acceptances - unfortunately UNH makes the families do the work they get paid for - ZERO info on insta til asked and here is their answer
““This is the first wave of acceptances. The next wave should be around mid-January. Just keep an eye on your Admissions Portal for updates!””

Seriously they could not be bothered to announce lol?

1 Like

UGH. I have to give kudos to UVM for announcing all at once. A shining star amongst the NE flagships in that way. D23 hasn’t applied there but maybe she should after all . . .

3 Likes

Hello, I have a question! My daughter applied Early Action to UNH in early/mid November and we have heard nothing. In the Common App it says the application is complete and downloaded, but we have not even received an email with information about a portal, so we have no portal to check. Is anyone else in the same boat, or did we miss something? Weirdly we keep getting mail inviting her to apply, so I’m concerned that her application has not even registered somehow. Thank you!

1 Like

I would call right away if i were her.

2 Likes

Daughter just got accepted! Biomedical Science: Medical Laboratory Science major. She received a Chancellor’s Scholarship and we are OOS. She is very excited because this was her #1!

2 Likes

My DS applied 8/29 and did not received his portal info until 10/5. His ACT score (sent in Aug) was not imported by the school until November. UNH has a new system this year and I think it is a bit of a learning process. We reached out to admissions several times and were told to be patient, they were getting to things in batches. However, I would reach out anyway. It never hurts and you should get an answer. Likely, it just means that they are still working on the file.

3 Likes