University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2023

DS accepted into the Occupational Therapy program with the Trustee’s Scholarship. We are OOS

2 Likes

Favor: If anyone here is comy sharing their OOS scholarship amount I would love it. Would love to know this year’s likely amounts and where D23 might fall as far as budget.

She should be fine but I’m second guessing!

2 Likes

Does the portal status column just change from “submitted” to either “accepted”, "rejected’, or “Deferred” or does the page change? Just tying to make sure we are looking at the right thing.

3 Likes

Trustee oos $12 per year engineering I believe that’s the top merit according to their website

4 Likes

Wondering the same.

Thank you!

$8,000 a year for presidential. Here’s a link to their scholarship page - Scholarships | Financial Aid

2 Likes

Same happened here. DD called and they gave her the info over the phone.

3 Likes

My daughter was also accepted into the OT program today OOS and trustee scholarship

1 Like

Congrats!!

For Engineering, they will likely send an invite to apply for specific CEPS scholarships if they qualified for Trustee. Remind them to look for those opportunities sent via email. They can be stacked on top of the merit levels awarded with admission.

And the innovation scholars program during freshman year was a great opportunity - they should sign up later in the spring when offered.

Of note - The other colleges, like Pauls, have their own scholarships, as well.

2 Likes

My daughter was accepted in state trustee scholarship $9,000 4.01 gpa academic award’s, some extra curricular activities, 1 AP 4 dual enrollment. Her major is environmental conservation and sustainability major

3 Likes

Trustee scholarship for OOS state - Business major (Economic Analytics) - $12000

Just got the notification on 12/20 (applied on 10/30).

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Has anyone received an honors college invite in this round?

Not here. I was wondering how that worked. The website indicated that it would be offered at time of Admission but I haven’t heard anyone indicate that they received one. My D23 did get an email today inviting her to apply for the Hamel Scholars program. So that was exciting.

3 Likes

Got a happy new year card from UNH but nothing in portal. Did those who got accepted did you get an email or just checked your portal? Congrats to this who have heard.

1 Like

Where are we looking for the decision?

My oldest son was a Hamel Scholar and he received a full scholarship. It’s a great program!

3 Likes

My daughter got an email from UNH saying that her admission status had changed and she should check the portal

4 Likes

I got excited there for a minute that the 2nd wave was coming out early but I’m thinking you are just responding to the earlier question :upside_down_face:

1 Like