University of New Hampshire Early Action for Fall 2023

Second wave of decisions coming at the end of the month. Posted this morning on IG @beaunhwildcat

Ugh. But thanks for the update, I’d rather know.

1 Like

I see that it says “later this month” in IG. Did you see something else? I’m hoping that means they are sticking with mid-month time frame. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

You are correct, my old eyes saw “late this month”. LOL “Later” is definitely better:
)

5 Likes

Hi, everyone,
Has anyone who has been awarded a merit scholarship also received any additional grants? We are still waiting for news on admission.
Thank you!

Good luck! I hope that you hear soon. My D23 was accepted in the first round with a merit scholarship but no additional grants. I assume we will get a full FA letter in the next few months.

2 Likes

Same here. Merit scholarship but no financial award letter yet. GL

3 Likes

My D23 just received an email today that she has been accepted into the Honors program.

6 Likes

Friends son received one as well.

2 Likes

Received yesterday as well via email.

2 Likes

UNH posted on their website that the first EA decisions are out. Did anyone receive anything today or is this referring to the previous small batch?

2 Likes

I wondered the same thing. My daughter just checked her email and portal and nothing yet.

2 Likes

Nothing here either and my DS applied in August. 3.9 GPA 34ACT Marine Biology

3 Likes

Nothing here either.

4 Likes

I am honestly getting extremely confused.

3 Likes

They released a batch before Christmas. Some of those recipients also received honors invites. More batches coming.

1 Like

Instagram post says they will release more EA by the “end of the month”. Wow they are slow!

Please continue to let us know as notices are being received ! It helps me to ask my daughter to check . She had application in beginning of September but not checked complete until Oct/Nov because of new system and needing a box checked about criminal history. Waiting on Purdue(this week) and UNH and then of course Financials in February ?? Hard to compare apples to apples without complete financial pictures

5 Likes

Has anyone heard this week? UMASS released another wave yesterday and I feel like UNH released the last wave close in time to UMASS.

4 Likes

Their social media says end of month. Surprising as similar schools UMass, URI with just as many or more applicants have been able to handle the numbers and send out several waves. Wonder what is happening in admissions - maybe short staffed, overwhelmed?

1 Like