University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

I was told no more admissions until they reopen in January today.

My NJ DD got in too, Industrial Engineering. BTW, we’re 07733 but we used to be 08886 and my DDs spent 4+ years attending school and participating in activities in the 08809 area, we know it well and still visit regularly. :slight_smile:

did she find out last night?

She received her acceptance on December 15.

If you apply to the business school but don’t get accepted will they admit you into a different school?

Students admitted as Pre-Business

Students who are admitted to UW–Madison, but not the Undergraduate (BBA) program, have the opportunity to begin the pre-business admissions process and apply again for admission to the Undergraduate program in the spring of their first year on campus.

2 Likes

Could be pre-Business at L&S

1 Like

I got into CS at Madison!

Congrats! Where do you live and when did you receive the acceptance?

@QballMom, I got in on the 16th of December. I live in India, but I’m American.

I attend school in DC as well, but I live in MD. I am hoping we get decisions sooner than later, but I guess the most recent email suggests that we have until the end of January

1 Like

Do you know if there is a posting with a rough estimate of what states will be released when? Just wondering.

I think it’s a rumor that MD is in the 2nd wave, if it’s continuing like last year, but that’s not 100% proven.

Should I be worried if there’s nothing listed under my financial aid app (those who were accepted did you have something similar, a blank page under financial aid)? Also, does everyone else have the requests tab when they first open admissions?

Son’s portal has the “requests” tab now and when he clicks on the financial aid app, it now has a “request action” tab which takes him to a message that it is a portal to request limited changes to his financial aid. He used to see our EFC under the financial aid tab.
Probably just a software update, but one can hope it means that more decisions will be released soon?
We are OOS (in the South).
Update: he said it only looks like that when he logs in on his phone. When he logs in on a computer, all appears normal.

I have the request action tab as well, but on both mobile and on my computer (but it’s a chromebook so it’s possible it’s just not compatible) for financial aid. Nothing is in my requests tab under admissions, and it disappears if I hit the actual application. Thank you for the information!

yep

Hi
I got into UW for CS 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t gotten any financial aid information. I mailed the admissions office and they said they typically give it out within 4 weeks of acceptance. Has anyone gotten anything? I got a mail from UW about my financial aid eligibility from FAFSA. What does this mean?

Waiting for Connecticut EA decisions
any idea?

Anyone have any thoughts on when the rest of EA decisions will come out? Please don’t tell me Jan 31