University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Really hoping this week! Wishful thinking??

My thoughts are that it will be sooner than later just so they can start getting decisions back and see where they are at for regular decisions. Also the deadline for regular applications is Feb 1 so they need to pivot to those applications. My prediction is that EA decisions are all out by mid January
we will see if I am even close to being right
fingers crossed. My OOS daughter is super stressed about the long wait.

1 Like

Us too -Ct!

Waiting for CT too

Waiting in MD too.

Do we know if any might be released tonight?

Prolly not but we can hope!

Waiting in MD as well (my son goes to school in DC though, but I think it is all the same rep)

Historically, they release decisions on Friday nights. I believe it is to avoid reaction phone calls. After a weekend everyone is more calm with their questions.

It might be different this year. My son received his on a Tuesday evening. Things are becoming unpredictable.

Yes, everything seems to be unpredictable. I have a senior waiting for a decision too and it’s frustrating.

People are saying the results come out based on states. My son was lucky that NJ was in the early batch. Everyone will get it soon. Waiting is tough. We got delay with a few other schools as well. Good luck!

Last year a big batch came out on Friday, Jan 10 so maybe this Friday?

That would be awesome if they came out this friday

Rejected from UW-Madison. Applied for Business School.
GPA 3.08, OOS. Wishful thinking

@shturimh so sorry for your rejection, but was a great idea to go for it. I hope you have a wonderful acceptance somewhere else.
When did you find out? Was your decision released today?

1 Like

Trying to follow the threads
do they release based on states? Has anyone from FL heard? We have not.

Yes a few from FL heard back based on Reddit posting. We are from IL. We did not hear back

1 Like

Based on previous years, can someone list the order(in terms of states) in which decisions are released? Sorry if this doesn’t make sense

I think most years they were released all at once. Last year it was not.

So far I know for sure WI, MN, CA, NY, NJ, and overseas were released, but not all of those even. Apparently FL too according to someone above.

1 Like