University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

What time of day do decisions get released ?

I believe people had guessed 7:00-8:30pm (Eastern) based on past anecdotesā€¦? but I could be wrong.

Are we guessing what day?

Friday, Jan 15th.

Why Fri., Jan 15th? Did they announce something?

No. According to past years, it should be this Friday.

5 Likes

Does anyone else have stuff in their Financial Aid tab? I have stuff in the Need Summary, Cost of Attendance, and Expected Family Contribution, and it looks like they already calculated how much I need to pay and everything else. Is this a good sign or does everyone have it?

All of that has been in my sonā€™s portal for a long time, since shortly after we filed FAFSA. Still waiting here for a decision, so not an indication of anything.

Gotcha. Hoping decisions come out tomorrow!

1 Like

Could you send a link to where you found that? I looked through events on the website and I couldnā€™t find that.

I really hope today is the dateā€¦
Will they release decisions for international students at a different time? I really hope thatā€™s not the caseā€¦

does anyone know what time?

last time it was like 8pm est but it was also not on a Friday i donā€™t think. I would expect it would be like 5pm or later EST, usually they release after the office closes not to deal with phone calls.

Guessing this is someone trying to rile up everyone else? Edited to add: they deleted the post so I guess so.

Sounds like it.

Fxxx off! Why the hell are you doing this everywhere?

2 Likes

Are decisions for sure coming out tonight? Would they not give any notice?

Actually no one knows. My son got his decision on 12/15. We saw it on the portal after seeing othersā€™ messages here. The email notice only came a few hours later.

The email notice came out after? Thatā€™s so strange

If they come out tonight, anyone have a guess about what time?