University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Someone posted the same thing two days ago.

1 Like

Happened to my son yesterday. It probably means they are getting ready to release - but exactly when/what day/what the decision is remains a mystery

Inside of the student center?

Yup. Main page looks normal, then clicked on student center (where application button, financial aid butten, etc are) and the background there is a darkish blue i think. Not really obvious at first to him but then he noticed and mentioned it. I think a few others have had that change too but not clear if it actually means anything other than updating the system.

My daughter was in the counselor’s office and a boy wrote down on the acceptance board that he got in - IL
 She hasn’t heard.

I think i have the same thing? Mine is a gray ish color though. It was initially red, I can’t remember haha?

definitely a change in color scheme as well as some adjustments in student center - but nothing actionable.

Ours isn’t changing at all. Clearly they forgot about my D’s application and she will never find out. Ever. I must be in some version of hell, constantly updating a portal that never has an update for me. And my daughter doesn’t care at all.

Is this your first time going through this?

Girl, it’s like you see me. My son does care though, but he waits for me to tell him when to check.

1 Like

Thats wonderful that she doesn’t care - it means she is mature and ready to take on whatever happens. And it is wonderful that you care, because it means that you just want her to feel proud of all the hard work she has done over the past 4 years. You are a good mom, clearly!

3 Likes

I don’t recall seeing the application button on top left when in Student Central that now appears

Nah, she got into Northeastern and wants to go. I want Madison to be an option because I went there. I am just a garden variety crazy mom with too much time on her hands during Covid. Click.

2 Likes

Being a crazy mom is ok too! (after all, its these kids that made us crazy!)

1 Like

lol 
if my D knew I was this intense on chats, I would be disowned
lol!!

4 Likes

completely in the same boat, my S got into U Michigan Early Action an hour ago and is now unconcerned but he LOVED Madison and so did we, lol! :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone

1 Like

if anyone applied to Miami - it just came out

Lol, so with you. My daughter is not anxious - she told me it was time to get off College Confidential! Awaiting Madison, deferred from UMich.

1 Like

deferred

From Madison?