University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

me too

why around 7 central time?

did anyone notice they changed the fall 2015 notification date for transfers to End of April?
https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/apply/index.php

that’s strange

Did anyone else apply during the extended deadline period?

@makker1995 me

@CaptainMcNeil why around 7 central time?

@daenerys what happened

I checked my status this morning and it said that I have an admission decision and to read the letter entirely, but there was no letter to read. Then I checked again like a hour later and it went back to saying that my app is still being reviewed. It must have been a glitch in MyUW or something I guess…

@Daenerys6 Same thing happened to me around 11:00 a.m. CT. Now it says , “We have received your application. Check back here for updates on your application status.”

@plaseletmein888 Madison has a tendency to release decisions around 7-8 central time on Fridays.

Daenerys6, did they tell you to accept or deny admissions?

@SouthWisco94 I got extremely excited to finally find out, and then it switched back, so disappointed. But if what CaptainMcNeil says is true then we might find out tonight then!

did it ask you, right next to where is said we have made your decision, to accept/deny admissions?

For me, it sais we have made a decision and right next to it it said my major and asking me to accept or deny admissions

Declined

@Packerfan21 it never said my major or asked me to accept or deny admissions. All it said was that my admission decision was ready and to read the letter in in its entirety for the next steps I need to take. Then it changed back to saying that my application is being reviewed by an admission counselor. So I guess it wasn’t actually ready, just some glitch in MyUW.

@Finalsarefun12 you weren’t accepted?

@Djoc0005 Well if I was not accepted therefore I was declined.

Declined