University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2015 Transfer thread

@Finalsarefun12 I’m sorry to hear that, I was just looking through and genuinely surprised you were declined given your stats.

Looks like I’ll be waiting another week. When did you guys apply?

@Djoc0005 I know, I got into my other two schools which I wanted to get in to but I now I just have to wait for one more.

@CaptainMcNeil I’ll also be waiting it appears. My stuff was all in on Feb. 2nd. @Finalsarefun12 to tell the truth, admissions at UW can seem to be a crapshoot sometimes. You never know.

This wait is just cruel :(.

@djoc0005 We all just need a little bit of faith. Just waiting for NU now! good luck on your app.

@Finalsarefun12 That’s all we can do! And thanks, good luck to you too, hopefully all goes well!

I got decision, I was postponed, I’ll submit my final grade this term for re-review

@SouthWisco94 You said the same thing happened to you right? Have you checked recently? Seems like a bunch of other people are finding out now.

got an email from Madison exactly 10 minutes ago, I got postponed. Man I’m depressed. Does anyone know what that means/ what the probability of getting accepted after being postponed? I mean i get the jist of it but don’t understand it to its entirety.

@jonjacobjinkle From what plaseletmein888 said it seems like postponed means you submit your spring 2015 final grades to the school for a re-review, but I’d suggest calling the admissions office to get more information on it.

Me too, do you know why we have to submit the final grades while others do not need to?

@Daenerys6 I just checked now and I was accepted. Thought I would be waiting longer based on what happened earlier with the unofficial acceptance. Hoping you “officially” get in as well!

@SouthWisco94 Congratulations! Will you be accepting it? I’ve checked a few times, but still says my application is being reviewed. Did you receive an email informing you of your decision or did you just check MyUW?

Rejected! GPA 3.744 60 credits in UWGB. I don’t understand what kind of students they are looking for?

^did you send in any recommendations? What kinds of classes have you taken at Green Bay?

@Daenerys6 I’m going to accept the offer of admission. I received an email from the university notifying me of my acceptance. The acceptance letter itself was under “notifications” on MyUW.

to @xGingersUNITEx and all those who got postponed, what are your plans? trying to submit midterm reports? or additional letter of Rec’s or add more EC"S? lets help each other out guys hahaha how do we boost our chances

Two of my professors sent the letter of recommendation, and I took general and a few my major courses in Green Bay. As an international student, I did my best. I even submitted my personal resume.

Did you do a guaranteed transfer program?