***University of Wisconsin-Madison Spring 2017 Transfer Thread***

I haven’t received any notification yet, but noticed this afternoon that the ‘Academics’ > ‘My Academic’ > ‘View Transfer Credit Evaluation’ in Student Center is no longer showing. It’s like it’s disappeared and not an option anymore. Anyone else have this happen today? Wondering if maybe they are in process of evaluating my transfer credits for my pending acceptance!!!???

Mine currently states “no evaluations to display” in protected font. When did you subimit your application and materials?

Application for transfer submitted the end of September. I have 13 completed credits and 16 credits in progress.

@MadisonDream2020 it happened to me before. After 2 weeks, I was able to view transfer credit evaluation.

So is this a good sign? I’m thinking they wouldn’t bother to evaluate my transfer credits if there wasn’t potential for admittance?

Hmm…

@MadisonDream2020 Maybe it is a good sign because at least there is a change on your Student Center.

@MadisonDream2020 The ‘View Transfer Credit Evaluation’ link just disappeared for me as well.

What do you mean by disappeared? Was there a link where you can click to view your transfer credit before @CopperShadow ?

@sueazmin Sorry I wasn’t clear; I shouldn’t have referred to the link that way.
There used to be a link, “no evaluations to display”, next to Transfer Credit under My Academics, but now there is no link displayed at all. It’s a possibility that they are evaluating my credits and once that’s finished a new link, “View Transfer Credit Evaluation”, would appear. Just a possibility, not entirely sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m curious as well. MyUW screen looked like the following and would allow me to select an option by clicking on it. But the view my transfer credit option now states “no evaluations to display” in protected light gray font. Therefore, I’m not able to select it any longer.

View my transfer credit
View my scores
View my report
View my advisors

@UWprincess Did anything display for you when you clicked on ‘View my transfer credit’ when it was available?

I never checked because I figured it was too soon. I didn’t submit my application until 10/2. I could be mistaken, but I believe it was a clickable option before. But it could have been because I took a summer class at UW.

Ahh I see.

Any updates guys? I really hope they’re gonna release the decisions this week or tomorrow I guess.

The my academics part of my student center now says transfer credit above where it says placement test scores, but it says nothing next to it. This just changed today, before it had disappeared.

Now that’s a good news @badger81. I wish something would change in my student center

I have that too!!!
It looks like:

Transfer Credit
Placement Test Scores
View my scores

Same