***University of Wisconsin-Madison Spring 2018 Transfer Thread***

@extrapulate @GeddyLee21 any changes yet? Mine is still the same… after reading a lot into previous years having the grey protected font is not necessarily a bad thing, but having it does probably mean you’re accepted.

My bad not having the font usually means you’re accepted

@badgers2325 what do you mean? I’m confused

@Jeremiahtoo if the grey font that says no transfer credits to evaluate is gone it’s usually a good sign but if the grey font is still there it doesn’t mean you’re automatically rejected

@badgers2325 thanks for the explanation, but it seems taking forever for us to hear back!!! I’m so anxious

@Jeremiahtoo I know right I feel like it’s very bad planning to make it this late I need to figure out before winter break otherwise it’s going to be a pain

Mine still says “no evaluations to display” but I did apply very late having sent in my last piece of material on the deadline but I really hope I hear back at least first week of December or last week of this month.

Pretty sure no decisions came out tonight. Seems unlikely that there would be a wave on black friday, so maybe the first wave will come out 12/1.

@beenthrough12 I don’t think it is rolling this semester unless they lied but I called a while back and they said everyone will receive them at once

@badgers2325 they say that every year if you call, I think it’s a preferential treatment risk if they say otherwise. Decisions have been sent if the application did not need to have a transcript evaluated with it, so they’ve definitely started but probably haven’t finished.

@badgers2325 @extrapulate @beenthrough12 I received my decision for spring 2018 on Friday, November 10 (around 8pm in case you are curious!) but I am a freshman so that’s probably why I already heard. I had messaged admissions through Facebook a couple weeks before I heard and they did let me know that decisions will be released on a rolling basis this year! I hope you hear really soon. I know how stressful it is. Good luck to you guys!!

Feel like its getting closer and closer to December and we haven’t heard anything back yet…I check my Mywisc everyday to see the same thing “We are reviewing your application…”

@extrapulate are your stats pretty good? And is your grey transfer evaluation thing still there?

@extrapulate and the deadline does say end of December but it’ll probably be early-mid December to be honest if we haven’t heard yet

@badgers2325 my stats are good and I have 2 strong recommendation letters and my essays talked about diversity and the endless opportunity in Madison. Yeah my transfer eval thing is still grey. How the heck can we get ready in like 3 weeks from acceptance. Most transfers probably need to find a place still and then get all there stuff into Madison…I think UW should have made these dates a bit earlier.

Feeling like I’m the only one who can’t find the one evaluations to display in grey. When i click my admissions above where it tells you your application status, saying that it’s still being reviewed. When i click admissions, it tells me I’m not entrolled in any classes and i do not see anything about transfer credit. All i can find is info about placement tests. Wondering if someone can help me find where this is?

@8004605 it should be under academics and under my academics then by transfer credit some of ours say no evaluations to display in grey how about yours?

@extrapulate I’m totally agreeing with you man I’m already signing up for classes at my current university lol then if I get denied I have to figure out if I’m going to re apply and housing idk it’s way too long, a lot of people complain about the wait leading to some not even going

For some reason i don’t see anything about transfer credit, i only see stuff about placement testing

@8004605 if there’s no grey font next to the transfer credits it’s typically a good sign you’ll hear soon… usually acceptance but not 100% people without just might hear later I’m thinking mines still there because my materials didn’t get in until like sept 15th. And I switched majors like a week after they received my stuff so I’m hoping I’m in the second wave.