***USC Class of 2021 Discussion/Results Thread***

@hockey9131
I applied as a Philosophy, Politics and Law major.

Ventura County: Got the slim white box at around 12:05 pm

Congrats! @digididengdeng

@digididengdeng congrats!!

Would you also mind sharing stats? I’m sorry I think since I am so far and will have to wait I just want something to help me feel a bit better

Any NY people on this?

bleh i live close to usc but my mailman changed like two months ago and we’ve been getting our mail pretty late at like 3pm ish
i can’t waiiitttttttt
are the packages only for acceptances though?

And so it begins! Remember everyone, you’re more than just acceptance/denial into a college (I hypocritically say as I will judge myself based on my admissions decisions)

We are in NY & not expecting a package with a scholarship offer or major consideration - but won’t find out for a few days it seems.

Congrats @Debateislove and @digididengdeng

Question for you both: did you have any AP classes? If so, which ones and scores?

Oc too

DS has the following:
SAT: 2360
SAT2: Biology, Maths2, Chemistry,US History - All 800
AP: 10 APs (Biology, CS, World History, Chemistry, Statistics, Calc BC, Environment, Physics 1, US History, Eng Comp - All 5

Congrats @Debateislove and @digididengdeng thanks for posting!

And props to @someusckid95 who was correct!

Does white box fit in the mailbox?

@digididengdeng @Debateislove Did your guys’ portal update?

Congrats @Debateislove and @digididengdeng … Are u both for full tuition?

“ECs, essays are more relevant and those are tough to quantify.”
once again- NOT true. not true at all.
There is a HIGH hurdle one must FIRST meet or exceed, in order to be considered for merit $$ , and that hurdle IS stats.
THEN the essays, EC’s, talents, major, etc… are the final filter that separates the few who are selected to interview for the scholarships, from those who are not.

Did you guys get it in the mailbox or dropped off by ups?

There are few full tuition and most u interview to get.

@DreamforIvy My portal has not updated.
@mochiko I was considered for full tuition, but have to interview for the actual scholarship.