USC Spring Admit 2021

Am I allowed to deposit for another school and complete my intent to enroll for USC Spring 21? I want to know if I get bumped to fall 20 before I make my decision.

Definitely enrolling as spring admit and planning on studying abroad in fall (fingers crossed it happens) I think the Switzerland option is the best, especially with COVID19. Much better to be in the mountains than in a populated city

Just curious to see if anyone has heard of any spring admits being moved to fall yet? It seems like last year they started notifying people around this time, so I thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone has been offered the move to fall yet this year.

Still waiting to hear from them

Is it possible to obtain tuition waivers in sophomore or junior years if you didn’t get it as freshman?

I’m wondering how all the Spring admits are feeling now about accepting Fall admit if offered given the uncertainty about online vs in person and knowing that residential living, if possible, will not be in any way “normal”.

We have kind of looked at it as a blessing, honestly. The only thing that may be a little bit different for us than others is that we got a full tutiton grant due to need, so if she got moved to Fall and it was largely online it wouldn’t really impact our decision very much. That said, the fact that we did get the full grant means we are probably at the back of the line for being moved to Fall since we wouldn’t be helping to bridge the financial gap. It will be interesting to see what happens.

They said mid may so hopefully next week. Appeals decisions came out today and some were granted for both Fall and Spring which I found interesting

How many appeals do they accept? @emmm16

someone in the school of architecture got bumped to fall today

I heard a bunch of ppl in roski got bumped and heard of one person in viterbi!

Gosh this is nerve racking now, looks like they’re kind of doing it by school

Well its official, no one else is moving to fall :frowning:

Didn’t get bumped to fall. I wonder if we can find out the final count for spring admits.

@emmm16 why do you say that?
How do you know that it is final?

@emmm16 received an email today that said Spring Admission: No space in fall at this time.

@ryanmarty What happens if I didn’t get that email about how fall is full and no portal update either?

I had the same question- I hope they send it to everyone

@googlimoogli I just assumed everyone got the same email about Fall being full. Maybe worth a call to ask?

I would take it in a heartbeat. Do online courses at a city college congrats!!! when did you find out