UVA EA 2026 thread

ok, says “there is no financial aid information found”. It’s that the non-desirable info? LOL

if you guys go to (on sis) academics> programs… what do you guys see

everyone who didn’t apply for aid has that so I guess not

“You have no active programs”

3 Likes

I believe I did apply for aid, and I have “there is no financial information found.” :///

I applied for aid and I see “inquiry access denied”

I just noticed on the UVA admission blog (dated Feb 02) that they plan to announce EA decisions tomorrow (Fri, Feb 4). http://uvaapplication.blogspot.com/.

2 Likes

So is it better to see “inquiry access denied”?

no clue whatsover… there has only been one person before this year who mentioned inquiry access denied and they were a transfer student so it could be different for them…

1 Like

I’m sure you already discussed but…no one has a checklist anymore in the portal, right? Just the upload materials?

Thank you!
But I noticed that some of the students who saw “Inquiry access denied” got waitlisted. Some one on the same thread also said that 95% acceptance and 5% Waitlisted. But I don’t think this is based on evidence.

Anyways, the “Portal Surveillance” is so interesting and intriguing.

2 Likes

Yes correct

1 Like

I don’t have it :frowning:

Yes, I think it may be a good sign but who really knows? I’m trying not to get my hopes up.

All of this is just speculation. It probably means nothing.

on the transfer thread from last year, dean j commented and said that it doesn’t have anything to do with whether you got in or not

5 Likes

Dean J >>>>>

5 Likes

are y’all able to view/browse courses in the “Find Classes” section?

2 Likes

Does anyone know what UVA does if mid-term grades have not posted? Do they automatically defer? If so, does anyone have stats on kids getting accepted who were deferred??

We’ve had many snowstorms & the school board moved the close of the semester. Grades post next week.

DD heard from Rice on this subject & they need her mid-year grades to make a decision. U Rich deferred; they want grades.

Ugh!

I saw UVA said mid year grades were due on Feb 25 for EA applicants so I think you should be fine. Our school won’t have mid year grades until next week too but she did get into Richmond EA.

2 Likes