UW-Madison fall 2017 transfer

I was deferred as a priority applicant but now I got accepted. I am planning on going to IU instead because kelley has an automatic admission unlike wisconsin. I hope made the right choice. Any thoughts?

I received my acceptance letter.

is UW Madison worth paying the full fees for, for a major in economics?

How soon did you get accepted after being deffered?

Where do you see your transfer credit evaluation?

@katieallen22 I was deferred in March and was instructed to submit my final spring semester grades. I submitted my grades on May 24th and noticed a credit evaluation in my student center on the 25th. I received my admittance letter, via the student center, on May 26th.

Log in to your “MyUW” and select student center, under academics select “my academics”. The first line is Transfer Credit and next to it will either say “no evaluations to display” or “view transfer credit evaluation”. I hope this helps. Good luck!

@UWprincess @katieallen22 I received my credit evaluation so we will see what happens next. It seems that after people receive an evaluation, they get accepted. But I dont want to get my hopes up if not.

I just got accepted as a transfer yesterday!

Accepted late but better late than never!

Have any accepted transfer taken the placement tests, or signed up for housing?

I signed up for on campus housing.

I applied and got tripp, anyone else?

I got Liz Waters, was really hoping for a single but this hall is fine too!

i got single tripp, what majors is everyone planing on doing, and is anyone else an international transfer.

Anyone received the business school’s decision ???

What is a good dorm to live in as a sophomore transfer?

Check the Res Halls website info. There is a transfer house available plus other dorms.