***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

@polysci116 Thanks for that info. Good luck to everyone remain confident and optimistic! I have 2 midterms next week so that’ll sort of keep my mind off of things.

Should we expect to hear March 23rd?

@Badger2020_ You bet! And @mcke06 I feel that the 23rd would be a fair date to expect to hear. And best of luck to everyone as well! Remember to stay locked in for midterms if anyone has any in the coming weeks. As much as it stinks to consider being deferred, it is always a reality we have to consider, so it is crucial to keep our grades up.

Hello! I still have the “Transfer Credit: No Evaluation to Display” tab.

I am a Freshman at UW-Milwaukee. Last Semester I had a 4.0, took a Winterim and will have 38 credits by the end of this year - all transferrable to UW-Madison. I applied for the Priority Deadline and am expecting to hear back this month. In High School, I had a 3.2 GPA, was the Student Body President of my school for two years. I was also on the School Board and a youth member on my county environmental board. During my first semester of college, I joined several clubs as well as formed my own student organization. I also have had an internship with a national environmental organization since first semester.

I also had two letters of recommendation from both my boss at the Environmental Org and my Philosophy Professor.

Do you think I have a strong application? Please let me know, as I am having an anxiety attack lol

I don’t know, if this means anything, but I just got this notification: “Apps added to your homepage
Course Search & Enroll is the new app to find and register for your courses! It’s been added to your MyUW homepage, along with Academic Navigator.” Did you guys get this too?

yes i got the same thing

@Vincent1997 I didn’t get the notification, but I do have the Course Search and Enroll app on my MyUW homepage. For the life of me I can’t remember if it was there before.

It wasn’t there before. Unless anyone didn’t get it, it won’t mean anything.

I got the same thing. It probably doesn’t mean anything.

Yep, same here. I just got it this morning, and it definitely wasn’t there before.

I got the same thing. I’d be excited but I can’t be :frowning:

In all honesty I think it does have some basis I asked a friend and he said he’s had that for some time now, so it’s not just some system wide thing…Hold on to your hats folks

In the “2022 Admissions Decisions” thread everybody got it and at the same time. There are people who were already accepted, and people who were deferred and awaiting a decision who received it. I’m not too sure it carries any significance.

Either way it’s less than two weeks till we find out. Good luck everyone!

Get the same thing. I guess the reason is that colleges released the schedule of the courses in fall. BTW, from thread last year, most applicants received decisions on March 24th and 7 pm (local time). So hopefully we will receive something on March 23rd (next Friday!!!) this year. Good luck to everyone!

Mine never disappeared in the first place. Anyone know how long before decisions people started to see their cred eval? Last year

To answer my own question: I checked and the earliest that people saw their evaluation was a day before decisions. Unfortunately, not earlier than that.

Oh damn with all the classes filled out? That should be a huge indicator for your acceptance. Congrats!

@graves I just checked and I also have a transfer credit evaluation. Yes all my classes are on there, and my total degree credits transferred are also on there.

I also have a full evaluation of credits, however, I applied under the UW Guaranteed transfer program, and I’m still waiting to hear if I was accepted into my program. Does anyone know if there is a way to see that?