***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

Never mind. It now says my major was switched from my original (Mechanical Engineering) to my secondary major (Applied Mathematics, Engineering & Physics). Anyone else experience this?

@graves , where is the transfer tab located?

If I submitted my application and materials before the priority deadline, but they request additional documents afterwards, am I still considered priority?

@Shepherd35 It doesn’t say anything about my major being switched. It doesn’t say anything about my major at all. Maybe because I just applied to L&S. @Vincent1997 I would assume that you would be, but it would probably be best to call admissions and find out from them.

Could it be that we already get decisions by tomorrow ? Looking at last years thread they only got their decision a week from now, yet people only got their evaluations a day before decisions. Some on here already got it, which is different from last year.

@polysci116 same thing for me, does not mention my major

@polysci116 If you check your application it says your intended major. Mine was Mechanical engineering before they posted the credit evaluations. It’s not under the Eval tab.

@Shepherd35 Oh okay, that makes sense. Mine is still there and says Political Science in L&S. Thanks for letting me know! @Vincent1997 That may very well be what happens this year.

Anybody else unable to view their Student Center from MyUw?

@graves Interesting. I wonder what’s going on. Maybe gearing up for decisions tomorrow.

cant access student center, hopefully decisions are coming out tomorrow?

Anyone else not get a evaluation yet?

I got my evaluation. Does everyone else have a section that says “Important notes” with multiple things listed underneath it ?

@coogsie20 Yeah, I’ve got the same thing. I’m fairly certain everyone who received an evaluation got the same notes.

@coogsie20 Yeah

Those who got an evaluation when did you submit?

Just curious, but did anyone who applied to a school other than Letters and Science who got an evaluation maintain their current major originally listed on their application? Or were all majors switched to Letters and Science, and the admission to the other college comes later?

@Badger2020_ I submitted early January

@Badger2020_ October for me lol

Not sure… my application was for L&S