***UW-Madison Fall 2018 Transfer Thread***

What @aklein02 said: “So a friend of mine called the admissions office. The lady on the phone said that she couldn’t reveal the release date . But to check soon over the next couple of days. I personally think they are going to release the decisions tonight.” supports that theory too.

Woah i’m denied…As a guaranteed transfer interesting

You already got a decision? Do you have the transfer credit evaluation? I didn’t get any decision.

@Vincent1997 No but I mean from what is being said with no evaluation i’m assuming. it’s dangerous to assume though.

Lol you made me rush to my application hahaha

Ha no, unless people have gotten accepted with no evaluation i don’t see anything changing this late in the day but who know…as far as getting an evaluation.

Anyone know where the decision would be posted? Is it where is says “the application will be reviewed”?

Yeah I assume it’d be there @coogsie20

7:00 :-SS

Deffered

I didn’t get anything

Accepted

Accepted!

@Badger2020_ Wouldn’t worry about it. Maintain your current grades and you’re basically a lock. My buddy got deferred last year, finished with a 3.3 and got accepted.

@polysci116 GREATLY appreciated!

Accepted!

Did you guys get the decision at 5 exactly? I don’t know why I don’t have anything. It’s still saying “Your application will be reviewed by one of our admission counselors as a part of our priority decision period.”

@Vincent1997 I haven’t heard anything either this might just be the L&S majors

@badgers2325 What’s your major? Are you in-state?

@Vincent1997 yeah I’m in state and I’m a genetics major in the College of Agricultural Lif Sciences, I noticed last year people heard back next weekend too so maybe the other schools have this week? Idk I could be wrong