<p>@madison85 thank you, madison would’ve been my second choice. </p>

<p>Just got accepted to Wis-Mad!! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Congratulations!</p>

<p>@Nikitau‌ when did you apply?</p>

<p>@BraxtonJ I applied around late September.</p>

<p>@Nikitau‌ I applied Mid-September :confused: maybe that means it’s close</p>

<p>Have any of you submitted midterm grades yet? </p>

<p>I haven’t, do we have an option to submit them yet?</p>

<p>@Braxtonj I applied late August and I haven’t heard yet… I hope that its not a bad thing…</p>

<p>@njman13, I just emailed my grades to them. What are your stats? I do not think you should worry!</p>

<p>@Badger7‌ I go to UWM, this is my first semester here. I transferred here from the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, NY, after burning out with music. I did not have any math or science out there obviously because it was all music and a few English courses. I am taking calc, physics, English, and micro econ now, and have a 3.9 gpa going so far here at uwm. My gpa in Rochester was 3.8. I had a 3.7 gpa in high school. I have no idea on my chances due to the fact they can only go off of my Eastman transcript. The only thing I have going for me with that is that Eastman is considered the best music school in the US, and only has a 13% acceptance rate. I had to work my butt off with my music to get in there, so hopefully they will see that I will be that driven in my academics now that they are my only focus. </p>

<p>@njman13, you have no reason to worry! a 3.9 is great at any institution, and a 3.8 while taking those classes at UWM is also great. I go to UWM and I only have a 3.66. So you beat me in that! Don’t worry. I am also in micro econ, who is your professor? </p>

<p>@Badger7 I have Professor Adams.</p>

<p>@njman13, Same here! That is crazy that we both want to transfer and are in the same econ class! </p>

<p>its friday…anyone heard back ? I’m so sick of waiting </p>

<p>@njman13‌ @Badger7‌ lol I go to UWM too and have hated every second of it</p>

<p>@BraxtonJ‌ same here lol</p>

<p>I’m convinced they forgot about me lol. Anybody hear anything? And do they just come out on Friday’s!</p>

<p>@BraxtonJ, I haven’t heard back either… when did you apply? Are you feeling confident that you will get in?</p>

<p>Anybody hear back that applied Late sept.?? thats when i have applied and thought would of heard by now :(</p>