UW Madison Waitlist 2022

I got an email this morning that I got accepted off the waitlist! I’m OOS, and didn’t send any continued interest letter. Good luck to you all!!

@Emery4Justice what were your statistics? Also what do they tell you about housing?

Got off of the waitlist this morning. Good luck to ppl who are still waiting for their decisions

i got an email about housing. they say it’s not required and that the housing contract letter is due no later than may 15

Little girl from Central Illinois got in today to the CALS. She’s one happy kid! And her brother is happy because now he gets her car and her room.

@hawkeye94 congratulations to her! What were her stats?

My son is looking for a roommate if anyone else is!

yes, my son might be looking as well for a roommate for southeast dorm. He just got off the waitlist and is still thinking about becoming a Badger. Football and baseball player in HS. Let me know if we should introduce them to see if they would be a good fit.

still on the waitlist…Does international student get low chance to get it in?

I don’t think so, I mean no lower than American students

Yes! Would love to connect them. Email me,
Cjames1970@gmail.com

Buckydad would love to connect. Son wants SE as well. Athlete as well, FB B.B. golf. We are from Michigan.

Cjames1970@gmail.com

Has anyone else found out? I check almost every two minutes. I am starting to worry I didn’t get in :frowning:

I also worry about mine. I wrote an another interest email to them yesterday, and they said the additional letter will be added to the application file in the near future.

@xiao626 Hopefully we will know by at least Saturday. If not I’ll lose all hope…

@Golf1999, yeah, wish us good luck!

I’m still in the same boat. The waitlist definitely isn’t closed yet but no news is probably not good news :confused:

Wish you guys the best luck! I’m in the same boat too. I hope we can hear back from them in this week.

Am I the only international student who got into waitlist here?

really have no idea do they accept the international students off the wailtist