UW Madison Waitlist 2022

I checked my portal and got an acceptance letter

ayy congrats. Phone call?

thanks, no phone call

are you on east coast time?[

oh lol, no they did not

this is probably a stupid question but is the portal the MyUW thing

im on the west coast, and yes i logged on to the MyUW thing and clicked ‘student center’

ard thanks and again congrats youre prolly a better student than me if you got into CS ha

@AR4ndomPerson what were your credentials if you don’t mind me asking?

@scholarstudent66 Thanks! And don’t worry man, you must be talented as well for them to put you on the waitlist instead of rejecting you. Wish you the best!

Congrats you to become the new Badger. Did they send an email to you said your portal is updated? or you just normally check your UW portal and found out you got accepted?

@Golf1999 OOS
4.03 GPA weighted, 3.8 unweigted
4 AP tests taken(3 3’s, 1 5), 3 more I plan on taking
SAT - 1340 superscore
math-710
reading-630
sat math 2-630 or 680, don’t remember off the top of my head
about average essays
around 200 volunteer hours at my local library

@xiao626 Thanks! I checked my portal everyday and today I finally saw something different. No email or phone call from them.

That seems really inefficient, I bet they’ll call or email you tomorrow

@AR4ndomPerson, thanks for you sharing the information. Have you send any materials to the office after you got waitlisted? Like continued interest letter etc.

@xiao626 I sent them an email saying I was really interested in becoming a badger and how I hope to hear back from them soon

I just checked my son’s portal, he got accepted!
Letters & Science! Good luck every one! This waiting has been hard!

P.S. he has 5 days to make a decision.

Son of friends accepted into CALS last night. WI resident! He will be a Badger!

congrats to all of you. Do admission office send decisions to the domestic students first, and then comes down to international student?