Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

like 2 weeks ago

1 Like

mid april

2 Likes

Don’t be worried, I sent mine in a few days ago because I’ve been going through some things (which I mentioned in my loci). Its better late than never!

1 Like

did you keep it to one page or make it more than one page?

okay same! thank you so much!!

Mine was a full page.

3 Likes

I saw some sources say that it was best to send it in ASAP and others that said it’s better to wait, so I think you’re fine

2 Likes

kids will be looking at this thread next year sorting through all our anxiety trying to get to the first acceptance notice lol

1 Like

Watch like they already sent out WLs and the people just aren’t on here lol

1 Like

that’s exactly my fear lol

fr like I’m scared thats the reason why I’m not seeing anyone get off the waitlist :sob:

1 Like

stop :sob:

i love how waitlist locis dont always have official due dates, how we don’t know when the decisions come out, and how the whole college process drags on and on. its so fun!!!

2 Likes

I want to know how these colleges can release on like May 2nd when commitment is May 1st. Do they even read LOCIs you think???

2 Likes

where are u guys committed to rn

but what are the chances that nobody here or on reddit says anything?

there has to be some correlation between waitlist students and high blood pressure later in life

So extremely low

1 Like

they definitely have a running list going before commitment day so that when may 1 passes, they can look at how many slots they have left, what they have to fill, and then just pick off

2 Likes

probably not? at least maybe not every loci, just if theyre looking at pools for specific majors??? idk