Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

Of course! College is extremely competitive but I believe we all care for each other all the same. It is a stressful process for sure! I’m also glad to be in this chat!

2 Likes

last year someone got off waitlist in July!

yes! i refresh this chat like 20 times every hour, im so anxious but it’s comforting to not be alone.

1 Like

currently avoiding studying for my exams and doing homework lmao

SAME LOL its ap season

I hope it doesn’t go that long but it happens unfortunately :frowning:

I saw that, if I remember correctly they got off at the end of the month and kept up communications throughout the summer. That’s dedication

I just finished some exams lol! Just have to prepare for another one tomorrow

There’s a fine line between communication and being annoying that I’m too scared to cross

That’s amazing, they truly deserved it just for that loyalty

1 Like

This is the realest thing ever

1 Like

yeah. i just don’t have that many valuable things to say unfortunately

3 Likes

thats why i asked if someone else could email the dean lmaoooo

do we get emails after the first wave is over? or is it just totally a waiting game?

if you email dean directly, AO may take offense that you stepped over him.

don’t think emailing the dean is going to help because will just give you the same “early may” answer, and especially with waitlist since it’s constantly changing

Yes, thats if there is still open space left. They will send emails confirming your interest in staying on the waitlist and then more waves will be sent out. The amount varies by the space.

1 Like

If this thing is based on what I’ve done the last 4 months then I’m completely toast. I laid it all out in the application

they are so wrong for not sending anything for the past 3 days like PLEASE

when did u guys send in ur locis? cus im scared i sent it in way too late lol