Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>I dont know, but i’ve heard that rotc applicants for most schools in general tend to have a longer wait ahead of them. (More people have to review it, supposedly)</p>

<p>If your doing ROTC/Cadet you have a better chance of getting in.</p>

<p>i’ve heard that also. I’m so tired of waiting lol I just want to know where I’ll be next year. I need a time machine</p>

<p>Do i need to send in midterm grades for review?</p>

<p>after 56 credits as a sophomore at a 4 year Oos I have a 3.9 GPA and 3.85 high school GPA coming from Massachusetts applying to Pamplin.</p>

<p>CHANCE ME ? :)</p>

<p>Unless you were told by someone in admissions then you dont need to send them in. But you will have to send in your final transcript if you do get accepted.</p>

<p>@ hokieheaven. You’re in.</p>

<p>yea what they said. You’re for sure in.</p>

<p>I’m applying as a cadet and I haven’t heard back yet…</p>

<p>I think the next wave it march 23rd !</p>

<p>are you army rotc wrjosh?</p>

<p>nah civilian but I think I might do Marine ROTC if I get accepted</p>

<p>cool. you’re a freshman aren’t you?</p>

<p>Sophomore at VCU…</p>

<p>did you apply as a cadet as well?</p>

<p>Just got the hokie bird on my application !!!</p>

<p>Did anyone else get one today?</p>

<p>Hokie bird = acceptance?</p>

<p>And nope, but they did finally process my high school transcript…</p>

<p>It hasn’t been proven that the Hokie Bird means you’re in… but from what I’ve read, everyone who gets it is admitted a few days later. </p>

<p>I called the admissions office today (I got the bird last Wednesday) and they told me a decision had been made (it was actually a friend making the call, not me, so they wouldn’t tell him what decision it was :(). Maybe on Friday (the 23rd) our statuses will change! ^_^</p>

<p>As for those who are worried about not having the bird just yet, I’ve read it depends a lot on your admissions officer; some are much slower than others and because of that, you might have not made this wave. Hope everyone hears back soon :)</p>

<p>Whoever just got the hokie bird, you mind telling us what your GPA was and what major college at vt you applied to? It would help us who still don’t have it yet haha</p>

<p>Yeah, ^^^what he said!</p>

<p>Still no bird for me :(</p>