Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>Has anyone heard of someone getting accepted without seeing the hokie bird?</p>

<p>cetracy, I’m not sure if you’ve read this whole thread, but everybody that we know of that has gotten the Hokie Bird has been offered admission. If you get it, it’s basically a sure sign of acceptance.</p>

<p>But patriotsrule, why is tomorrow the big day? I know that they’re sending out decisions for freshman applications but have you heard anything for transfers?</p>

<p>Fingers crossed…</p>

<p>Well people started getting the Hokie Bird last Wednesday, myself included, so it makes sense that tomorrow would also include some transfer decisions. At least I hope it does!</p>

<p>Oh, maybe I read it wrong, I could have sworn someone before in this thread said tomorrow was when another round of hokie birds come out?</p>

<p>Maybe I read it wrong? I dunno, either way it’s a new day, a new opportunity to see it haha</p>

<p>no patriotsrule98 you read it right. Tomorrow’s rumored to be the start of the next wave of hokie birds. Good luck to everyone.</p>

<p>I could be wrong, but I think tomorrow is supposed to be the next wave of actual acceptance letters sent out. For the past week and a half, people have been getting Hokie Birds which is basically the first step of the acceptance process. So I believe that those of who got the Hokie Birds will have their actual acceptance letters sent out tomorrow. I really hope that I’m wrong and they indeed are sending out more Hokie Birds tomorrow, but I don’t think that’s accurate.</p>

<p>I’ve got a bad feeling tomorrow the first wave of denials might go out as well :(</p>

<p>^what makes you think that?</p>

<p>haven’t seen any yet. If decisions are being mailed out according to whats been said, it would only make sense that some people who haven’t seen hokie birds may be getting an updated status with bad news on it :frowning: Just the pessimistic side of me, but I’m going to take getting through the weekend with no news as a positive…</p>

<p>Hopefully we all see the famous hokie by tomorrow!</p>

<p>Just kidding, turns out tomorrow is the day for freshman applicants to find out. We still may see the hokie bird hopefully, but I take back what I said before haha</p>

<p>I read in a previous forum (somewhere in 2010 Transfer’s posts) that when the individual was rejected, he/she didn’t have his/her page updated. Just a letter in the mail.</p>

<p>freshman find out on April 1st</p>

<p>Anyone get a hokie bird today? I didn’t. Like someone said eariler, I think today was just for freshman applicants. We will probably find out like next week</p>

<p>None for me either. Well this is supposed to be the last round for Freshman applicants so hopefully they can focus on the Transfers now.</p>

<p>Last year A LOT of people seemed to get the hokie bird this time next week, 3/28, 3/29, 4/01, 4/04 etc…</p>

<p>I’d bet it’ll be the same this year.</p>

<p>Your probably right because they extended the deadline to march 1st last year too, then the first wave came out all around next week. Let’s hope it’s next week !!</p>

<p>So if you didn’t get accepted you will just get a letter not an update status in the application?</p>

<p>Did anyone’s status change today?</p>

<p>No hokie bird again haha, oh well. </p>

<p>The next two weeks are crucial though, VT facebook page says end of March and Early april are when most of us will find out. ONLY 14 more days woooooooo haha</p>

<p>I just got an email today Asking for my current midterm grades so that they can make a final decision. Should I be worried or…</p>