Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>Does that mean the next wave is next week? :/</p>

<p>Well when they asked for my midterms grades, I got the hokie bird about just less than a week later after I gave them.</p>

<p>I think the next wave is coming up because the email also says to submit my midterm grades before the 30th of March.</p>

<p>PainKiller2364 can i ask you what your stats are? Are you a freshman and if so what was your first semester GPA?!</p>

<p>I am a transfer. Coming from NVCC-Annandale. My current GPA is 3.23 after 30 Credits. I am taking 13 credits right now. Applying as a BIOCHEM major.</p>

<p>Aw gotcha, I think that’s awesome that they asked for your midterm grades! I would have thought that at best they would have asked for mine but I’m not really comparable to you so who knows, thanks!</p>

<p>Thankx.I mean right now I think i am doing fine in all my classes. Probably pull my GPA up to a 3.4 this semester. Do you think its a good sign if they are asking for my Midterm Grades.</p>

<p>Don’t take my word for it because I’m not an admissions person, but I would think it would mean you were on the border line. Want to make sure your not bombing the 2nd semester or anything, but then again I don’t know…</p>

<p>On the plus side though, that means they are DEFINITELY considering you for admission!</p>

<p>They haven’t asked me for my midterm grades… dunno if that’s good or bad…</p>

<p>haha… What do mean on the border line… On the good side or the bad side?</p>

<p>Umm like just on the fence… Kind of like when you first got accepted to college, they still wanted to see your 4th quarter grades to make sure you didn’t bomb it. If you had decent grades you were in, if you were slacking off and had like all F/D’s 4th quarter then they could rescind their admission offer. So like as long as your doing well through your midterm mark you should be fine.</p>

<p>But, then again, I’m just some random kid, not an admissions officer haha take my thoughts as you will.</p>

<p>if you don’t have any C’s or D’s on your midterm than you’ll probably get accepted.</p>

<p>Thats good News, I got 2 A’s and 2 B’s. Hope thats good enough… Thankx for the thoughts though I really appreciate it… Hope it goes well for all of us. :)</p>

<p>Hey Hetz93, did you get an email asking to reply back (for the Midterm Grades).?</p>

<p>I’m starting to think my odds aren’t looking too hot. I applied last year as a transfer student even though I had minimal chance but, I’m pretty sure my application status never changed I just received a letter in the mail that I was denied admissions. But, I guess if there is another week left to see the Hokie Bird then hopefully I get lucky.</p>

<p>kelc10, what were your stats last year if you don’t mind me asking?</p>

<p>To PainKiller2364,
When they sent me my email about my midterm grades, I just emailed the to her like 2 day later and I got an email response saying they updated my application file with the midterm grades. I got the hokie bird a couple days later. I also applied biochem and your midterm grades are the same as mine, so I think they are saying youve got a pretty good shot.</p>

<p>@hetz93. Wow. Lucky! I sent my midterm grades in a week ago, and my application hasn’t even been processed yet. I hope this means I haven’t been denied already…</p>

<p>Thanx… Hetz93 :)</p>

<p>so if you guys just sent an email telling them what you’re midterm grades were? Who did you even email that to?</p>

<p>does everyone’s application status page look the same as mine? </p>

<p>Applicant ID Number: XXXXXXXXX
Name: XXXXX XXXXXXX
Mailing Address: XXXXXX
Phone Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Email Address: XXXXXXXXXXX</p>

<p>Application Data</p>

<p>Admission Term: Fall Semester 2012
Admission Type: Transfer Applicant </p>

<p>Requirements</p>

<p>Requirement Received Note
High School Transcript 12/06/11 </p>