Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>I am not quite sure. I think they just want to see the mid terms to be the same as the final. So if you get accepted with the mid terms you give them, they expect them to be the same or higher. So if you get accepted with the grades on the midterms you sent, I would recommend trying your hardest to make sure they are the same.</p>

<p>or maybe even better :)</p>

<p>anyone’s status change?</p>

<p>nope not yet. this wait is killing me</p>

<p>Noooopee :(</p>

<p>Hokie bird!!! :)</p>

<p>aw congrats cetracy (: do you mind sharing your major and stats?! thats amazing!</p>

<p>Thanks!! I couldn’t stop jumping around when I saw it! I’m a freshman at George Washington. I have a 3.4 from first semester and didn’t take like any of the requirements for my major (which is wildlife sciences) because GW doesn’t have classes laid out for each year like most schools. I also had above a 4.0 in hs and a 2100 on my sat.</p>

<p>Haha aw i would have been so excited as well! Psht no wonder you got the bird…all of your stats are really impressive which just kills my hopes haha. Congrats again though, you deserve it! (:</p>

<p>Thanks! The main reason I was nervous is because I have actually only taken two of the classes required to transfer into my major. So I have to take the rest over summer school!</p>

<p>Hey guys! I just joined to see what other transfers are doing and if anyone has gotten in yet! I haven’t had time to read through previous posts yet, but I got a hokie bird on my application on Friday night. I think I have pretty good stats, so hopefully I’ll get in. =]</p>

<p>Blonde5 what Major did you apply for…? Was it BioChem?</p>

<p>painkiller and wrjosh - I feel like we are all struggling and in the same boat- still no hokie bird for us.</p>

<p>Painkiller, I applied for a psychology major. I’m a first semester junior. Hopefully the psychology department won’t be too hard to get into, but I’ve had a 4.0 all college.</p>

<p>Still no Hokie bird for me :/</p>

<p>I havent heard anything either</p>

<p>Blonde5- congrats for the hokie bird… :slight_smile:
Kelc… We still got some time I mean you never know… But I am starting to get a bit worried… :/</p>

<p>Keep the faith guys! Still plenty of time left!</p>

<p>Yeah I think we still have a good amount of time to hear back from them, guys, but I know I’m super nervous as well =] Have any transfers gotten accepted yet?</p>

<p>I have heard a good amount of hokie birds so far. But only a handful of actual acceptances from a month back, I think.</p>