Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>im in engineering but havent heard anything.</p>

<p>When did you all apply that have gotten the hokie bird? im a transfer applicant that had everything sent at the end of january but high school transcripts were sent right at the deadline, and they still dont have anything marked in the received part of that section in my app status page. does that mean they didnt get them or received them too late? marketing major 3.2 gpa</p>

<p>I applied in early DECEMBER, had everything in by early February and still haven’t heard anything…</p>

<p>I’m starting to think I was denied and my letter is in the mail…</p>

<p>I’m a transfer at Radford. I sent in my application in August of last year, but I just sent my transcripts from Fall in late February.</p>

<p>wow august…I thought I was the first one.</p>

<p>I applied December and had all of my transcripts in the end of december, still haven’t heard either.</p>

<p>jnills-I would call admissions and talk to them if none of your transcripts have been received. I’m not sure what that means I cant imagine that they wouldn’t be there yet</p>

<p>i applied Ag Science and had a 3.5 gpa. Im a second semester freshman</p>

<p>whehokie, you said you were doing ROTC right? Have you done the Stay the Night program for the corps of cadets yet?</p>

<p>Mine is scheduled for mid april and I’m wondering if that has to happen before I get my decision.</p>

<p>I really don’t think they admit people based on when their application/materials were submitted, but if they don’t have your stuff by now you need to call them like tomorrow morning at 8am… They lost my final hs transcript, but luckily they don’t need that to make a decision… but if they don’t have any of your other stuff you need to call them. Like ASAP</p>

<p>they have my college transcripts and everything, just not high school apparently. ill call them though, thanks</p>

<p>My friend got drunk at vt and was being stupid as **** and got arrested for being drunk in public. Charges were dropped though, you still think he’s got a decent shot at transferring?</p>

<p>He’s got 3.5 gpa first semester freshman.</p>

<p>I apologize, charges were not dropped. He wasn’t convicted, but had an underage possession charge. … poli sci major.</p>

<p>Ehh thats tough. It will depend if it goes through vt but i would say probably not</p>

<p>engVT15 I’m in engineering and haven’t heard of anything either.</p>

<p>So has anybody heard of someone with the Hokie Bird getting denied? And when is the next wave of decisions going out?</p>

<p>They are supposed to be sent out now and then probably sometime in April.</p>

<p>Patriotstule98: my brother had 2 separate strikes at vcu, one for weed one for alcohol, and applied to tech and still got in… so maybe he has a chance, I’m not sure though since his was at the school he’s applying to…</p>

<p>WHATS GOOD HOKIE BIRD!!!</p>

<p>Just showed up! TOO EXCITED!</p>

<p>please god let this mean I’m in…</p>

<p>Congratzzzz man… You have every right to be exciteddd…
What time did u check your application status???</p>