Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>I’ve been checking it about 50 times per day. checked it an hour ago it was same old same old, checked it 10 minutes ago and I saw the hokie bird. I thought I was dreaming.</p>

<p>Congrats wrjosh88!! Would you mind putting up your stats?</p>

<p>**** my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee</p>

<p>3.42 GPA
42 credits
VCU
Sociology</p>

<p>oh so you’re not currently a freshman wrjosh88?! congrats, thats awesome!</p>

<p>nah sophomore at VCU. Thanks! good luck!</p>

<p>I’m still reluctant to start celebrating…would suck to be the first one to get the hokie bird and get rejected.</p>

<p>Hahahaha I feel the same way wrjosh88. Ive read nothing to believe I should be reluctant to celebrate, but something tells me I am going to be that guy who has a hokie bird and doesn’t get accepted.</p>

<p>Hey hetz93, i sent my midterm grades via email to the person who sent it to me and it has been two days i haven’t heard back…should i give him a call or something… How long did it take for you to get the confirmation email???</p>

<p>She responded to me the day I sent them. Maybe your person just is not going to do that and they have it updated, but I would call or email him just in case.</p>

<p>Yea… I’ll give him a call first thing in the morning…</p>

<p>Does everyone’s status page say “This is a summary of the processed application that was selected.” I’m trying to figure out if that was always there or if it just changed to processed</p>

<p>Thats what it says on mine too… I think its been there…</p>

<p>Wrjosh, so luckyyy! I check mine so much and, nope still no hokie bird. and Chelsea mine says that still too.</p>

<p>I am getting very anxious now…</p>

<p>im losing hope now… :&lt;/p>

<p>Seriously don’t lose hope, we still have another MONTH! Keep faith you guys :)</p>

<p>I just lost a lot of hope… I just found out I had to send my transcript from my old school… From ODU, where I did horrible. That just killed it.</p>

<p>ah :\ its okay. I used to go to CNU last year and I did terrible too. I’m now at a CC but i’m still really worried.</p>

<p>greenshark, can i ask you how did you find out it?</p>

<p>Hey guys. Just thought I’d say something about the hokie bird. I got mine last Friday, and just today when I clicked on the transfer credit evaluation link under it, instead of having the red text it has my NOVA transfer credits. I’m still waiting for them to update my Radford credit from last semester. I just thought I’d give you a heads up on what to expect. You should click the link and that will give you an idea of when they will accept you, I’m sure. I still haven’t seen a status update, but if they finished my transfer credits from NOVA, I think that’s a sign it’s getting closer. =]</p>