Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>Congratz to all… :)</p>

<p>Accepted. </p>

<p>Good luck to everyone.</p>

<p>I’ll be around still but probably won’t post as much so if you have any questions let me know.</p>

<p>Got accepted!!!</p>

<p>Good Luck to everyone else… im sure the next wave of hokies will be even bigger. To give yall some hope, i had a 3.1 gpa at GMU as a sophmore applying to Pamplin, and got in. So there is hope</p>

<p>@ Spunkush Really? Oh wow. That makes me so happy. Thank you. I just got word that they just got my grades so I won’t find out for a while… sigh. I have a 3.3 and I’m going for studio art.</p>

<p>Yeah, I mean I had pretty good gpa in highschool, and I got As ans Bs on all my important classes. They still consider othe things than your gpa.</p>

<p>For those who all got accepted did it show on your status page or did you get a letter?</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone who was accepted! Now we know everyone who got a hokie bird was accepted within the week :slight_smile: Looks like the next wave is for me…</p>

<p>No letter yet, probably coming next week.</p>

<p>Status page say’s offered admissions and gives a link to pay the $400 fee to save your spot.</p>

<p>I got the hokie bird last night but it doesn’t say anything about being accepted?</p>

<p>Accepted!!! Congrats to all! :D</p>

<p>Congrats to all who got accepted…
Hey quadraca22 patience is the key…If you have the hokie bird, most likely you are going to get accepted.</p>

<p>wow, this is the biggest thread I have ever came across at CC. Congrats to everyone!</p>

<p>Got in. =]] Good luck you guys!</p>

<p>congrats you guys who got in! :,( i guess we’re in the next wave errbody. Anyone hear of any bio majors who got in??</p>

<p>Congrats to all…
I believe Hetz93 was a BioChem major… Other than that I am a BioChem major but still haven’t heard anything…</p>

<p>Hello everyone
Just wondering have any of you heard of any engineering major who got accepted or at least received the hokie bird as a transfer student. I am about to lose my hope here =(</p>

<p>Defrocked: don’t lose hope!! I haven’t heard of any engineering majors who got accepted yet so I’m sure our majors are just in another wave :slight_smile: don’t worry</p>

<p>is anyone a Hospitality and Tourism Management major by any chance?</p>

<p>ChelseaM: Thanks a lot. Now that’s a relief. Here i was thinking that probably i didn’t get in after seeing so many acceptations. I even started telling others that maybe i won’t get in lol. Congratz to all who got accepted. </p>

<p>Btw i applied for the financial aid and called the financial office to check if they would need my w-2 but they said they don’t have anything on my name and told me to check the undergraduate admission office. The financial office would have my file if it would have been forwarded from the admission office after getting selected right? This is kinda making me nervous.
Although this can mean anything.</p>