Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>Accepted!!!
Now nova gpa doesn’t matter at all. 4.0 or 3.0, they r all the same lol. Just hoping not to get below ‘C’!</p>

<p>Anybody else got in engineering? Specially computer engr?</p>

<p>Accepted! Only had to wait a week so that wasn’t that bad. If anybody has any questions, I’ll be still logging on here regularly to help any of you out. I know how annoying/nervewracking the wait can be. Congrats to all who got accepted!</p>

<p>So am I… I’ll still be hanging…</p>

<p>Any more prospective Engineer applicants (for the Summer Session II) get a Hokie Bird/acceptance in the past few days? Congrats by the way, everyone!</p>

<p>@weenlove2468 When someone applies for engineering for fall 2012 they are automatically placed in summer session II. So basically all the engineering applicants are by default placed in the summer session II to catch up with the materials/existing vt students.</p>

<p>My major is engineering and I was accepted last night.</p>

<p>@DeFrocked I’m well aware of that, I was just wondering if anyone else had been accepted. Congrats!</p>

<p>@weenlove2468 oh lol i missed that “more” word in your post and thought you didn’t know. Thanks</p>

<p>Have any of yall payed the matriculation fee yet? I don’t understand it… we can’t pay with credit card?</p>

<p>Argh. Nothing for me yet.</p>

<p>Oh. Stats please? I’m an art kid so I think I’m last but I’m getting so nervous. I’m a 3.3</p>

<p>Same here. I’m a 3.70 but maybe that’s still not good enough for Engineering =/</p>

<p>Hey guys! Congrats to all :slight_smile: im so excited for you guys, you all deserve it! im an engineering major with a 4.0, in an honors program, and am a varsity athlete. Still have yet to be accepted to tech. This sucks hard. im praying and checking my status thousands of time each day. I hope everything goes alright :slight_smile: i have been trying so hard to get in. ugh! All who haven’t got the hokie bird, we should still have hope! We can do it.</p>

<p>congrats to you all who were recently accepted! How many of you who are accepted were asked about your midterm grades by your admissions counselors?</p>

<p>I wasn’t asked for anything! I actually didn’t even turn in my high school transcript since they had it from when I applied last year. But nope, didn’t submit anything after my application and college transcript.</p>

<p>Same here. I wasn’t asked for anything either after submitting college and high school transcripts.</p>

<p>This has got to be one of the longest thread I have ever encountered! Congrats to those who have got in and good luck to those who are waiting. Virginia Tech PRIDE!!!</p>

<p>I was asked for my calc midterm grade, but that was it. I sent the grade, got the hokie bird the next day, and then got accepted around a week later.</p>

<p>Anyone pay the matriculation fee yet? Can we not pay it with credit cards? I’m confused</p>

<p>I was asked for my complete midterm grades…
@patriotsrule, I haven’t tried to do anything yet…</p>

<p>patriotsrule98. You can only pay by check or eCheck. You just need a checking account so you can provide the bank routing and check number. At least that was the only option for freshman matriculation. i am sure transfer will be the same.</p>

<p>accepted :smiley: so exited . so hokie bird means ur in ! no doubt,</p>