Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2018

How will we know if we got a decision today? Will they email us about it or do we have to just refresh our portal?

Also is the first wave only acceptances or rejections too?

@acceptancewoohoo probably via tweeter, they used to tweet about it before couple hours of updating the portal

And I don’t think it’s gonna be only for acceptance, mixed maybe
Hope for the best

Anyone who gets a decision, please update us!! Good luck everyone!

Is it for sure today that the first wave will hear back?

@nredgirl idk tbh, one admissions person said by march 31st the first wave, another said by friday evening, (both to me when i emailed them) but somebody else on here said they told them today by 5

@todayIsAnewDay Since they haven’t said anything on their twitter I feel like they aren’t doing it today. I have gotten myself all worked up today over this, and I really don’t think today is the day they will release things now.

Last year they tweeted about it around 8pm, and said bunch of decisions were available at 5pm

So we still have some hope

At least we know that for sure they will come out by saturday for the first wave, so dont work yourself up!!

If someone called the undergraduate admission office im sure they would tell you.

when i called the admissions office, the lady told me she had to take a look at her “cheat sheet” for dates. she said that transfer dates were March 29th and April 27th.

@vt2k18 i tried calling but no one answered and i hung up since being on hold was taking too long, so they are probably very busy today;
@bcen200 thats great you were able to get in contact today! Then i really hope at least some people hear back today

So, 50 minutes and every thing will be revealed

@todayIsAnewDay hopefully that’s a sign today is the day

They just tweeted reminding transfer students to turn in transcripts

Confirmed today !!!
They just messaged me on twitter

Tarek - We just received an update: There is a wave of transfer applications going out today and then again toward the end of April. Sorry for the confusion and yes, just check your account! I hope that helps. - Fairen H.

I got in!!!

Mine giving me an error :frowning:
Congrats @vt2k18 I’m happy for you :))
Everyone check your portaaaaals

Thank you!! @TarekHA. Good luck everyone

@vt2k18 Congrats! what was your major again?