Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2018

wonder if there’s a chance that they will post some tomorrow

like everyone said above its only a few, i think they would have posted them all at once

They may release some tomorrow, who knows ?

Just keep checking your portal at least until tomorrow

Accepted into the college of liberal arts and human sciences. Good luck to everyone!! Hope you hear soon !

Didn’t receive anything as well. Why do they have to wait so long. April 27th and May 1st is basically the same thing. Might as well tune out for the next month for anything admissions related. Of course the year I apply they have to extend the transfer deadline and get rid of instant decision day. Smh

@ihopeigetintoVT I am a biology major. @nanddsmom its very obvious it says congratulations in huge words when you log on. I’m sure most of you guys will get in, I just turned in all my stuff super early.

That is probably why, I submitted mine super early as well. Like mid-October

I Turned in my stuff early too and im a psychology major, i havent heard yet though

I turned my transcript on 01/03/2018 and I did not receive anything yet! I’m Engineering major

for me personally I submitted my application .5 hours before the deadline closed. Why haven’t I heard back? What is the problem? Is it my major? Should I retake and resend my act scores this weekend? Enroll in a community cooking class? Buy a tin foil hat?

All responses help, thanks.

LMAO me rn^

I submitted in December. Yep it basically says congratulations accepted pay $400. Oh, and I’m IN!

@dream23 My friend hasn’t heard back yet either and she turned in her transcripts early too. and shes an engineering major. I don’t think that college has released any decisions yet

Yeah I submitted my application in early december too, thank you

FYI, @dream23 I know 4 people who applied engineering and none of them have a decision yet.

@ihopeigetintoVT Congrats!

it seems as if they’re still posting decisions to this minute, do you think they’ll still be posting as the day ends?

Anybody apply to liberal arts and not get a decision?

I also applied for engineering and super duper early, and no reply from them yet… yeah maybe engineering students will hear in the second round?

Has anyone from the college for human development found out??