Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2018

@todayIsAnewDay I submitted everything for the engineering school early as well. I would assume they released all the decisions for the first wave today. The wait until May 1st begins. Sigh

I feel like everyone that applied to liberal arts school on this feed got an answer. correct me if im wrong

i’m a political science major and submitted everything early december and didn’t hear back. it’s probably a matter of random selection when it comes to applications

@vt2k18 thank you! You too!

I actually submitted all my stuff and transcripts in November, and still no decision:(

College of science, Biochemistry

congrats to everyone that got in!

@hokietransfer123 @777pete I applied for liberal arts under PR and did not get a decision. I think its just a matter of random selection for who they looked at for the first round.

Im Liberal Arts and haven’t gotten a decision

Congratulations everyone that got in! I applied for Liberal Arts as well under Language and Literature and didn’t hear back today, fingers crossed though!

Early today, VT Admisstions twitter sent out something saying that we need to submit our unofficial transcripts by April 4th. Does that mean we have to send in our current spring transcript?

Those who got accepted, any homor invitation or any information about Financial aid ?

@Treeplum I wonder the same thing. I feel like they would specifically have said mid term grades if they wanted our mid terms

@treeplum no unofficial means what your transcript is now so not midterm but it will show any previous semesters and it will show the list of classes you are in now. official would be your transcript once you finish this semester with the final grades on it.

everyone that got accepted, did you all hear at exactly 5 or what time? also has anyone not gotten in?

@kbbvt18 the first one who got in was like at 4:30
I don’t think there is anyone got rejected, either accepted or didn’t get the decision yet

Congrats to those who got in!! Hopefully they might release more tomorrow and possibly in small waves in April?? if not
we’re gonna have a month more to wait.

So what do they mean when they ask for unofficial transcripts? Like do they just want to know what classes we’re currently enrolled in?

yeah along with your previous semester grades. it just show them that you still have more grades coming.

what time was the last time someone heard?

Hey guys, I just got accepted. I’m a Microbiology major. Honestly don’t be all that worried, I will have all my requirements done this semester (3.6 GPA) and I had a D,W, three Cs on my Transcripts. Albeit I retook all those classes and got As. Point of the story, if you have all the requirements and a couple blemishes you’ll be fine.