Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2018

So it’s my second semester at a vccs. I have a 3.2 gpa and am hoping to transfer for hospitality & tourism management. Is it bad that the didn’t ask me for my spring transcripts?

@Hopefullyvt2021 no because they only do it for people with 3.4’s and transferrable associates (and if you’re transferring into the CoE you can have a 3.2 but need an engineering associates as well.

@sail2021 probably to get freshman applications first

@vtbus30 they only ask for your spring transcripts if you’re accepted, and the gpa requirements you are stating is only recommended for what they look for, they accept many applicants that have 3.2 and below too. I’m a bit confused from your answer, they don’t expect everyone to get their associate’s degree.

Does anyone know that tomorrow will be decision date for transfer students? I mean for sure?

@redtoma yes they said tomorrow in an Instagram post…

Yes, from my understanding when I called Admissions, remaining transfer applicants should know tomorrow after 5pm, possibly earlier.

I found out super early last year! Like at around 3:45 pm

Yes sirs. Less than 24 hours to go now!!

Started to get anxious now :frowning: I CANT WAIT

Im anxious too. Lets update eachother guys! Id wanna see how many of us got accepted

so anxious! everything will work out for the best!!

So nervous, too! Hopefully we have all good news!!

We’ve come a long way guys. Best of luck to everyone.

@hokies1215 Thank you! I couldn’t find the post about transfer. Where did you see the post?

I actually tried looking for the post too but couldn’t find it either

either way its better hearing tomorrow rather having to wait another 5 days lol

I can’t find it now either :frowning:

Sorry it wasn’t instagram. I just found it on twitter from six days ago… it says “After 5pm on April 27, you should be able to see updates on your guest account”

Sorry it wasn’t instagram. I just found it on twitter from six days ago… it says “After 5pm on April 27, you should be able to see updates on your guest account”