VT 2011 Transfer College Board

<p>I was just accepted to Va Tech. Received my letter in the mail today. I am so excited. Good Luck Everyone!!!</p>

<p>same I got my letter in the mail today
Although I got my hokie bird in January
<a href=“http://i53.■■■■■■■.com/2s63imo.jpg[/url]”>http://i53.■■■■■■■.com/2s63imo.jpg&lt;/a&gt;
that’s what the package looks like
if you want it to be a surprise then don’t look at the pic :)</p>

<p>are you guys applying through the vccs guarantee program?</p>

<p>Congratulations! </p>

<p>Did your online status change before the letter came?</p>

<p>SnLmom my online status has not changed all I see is the hokie bird. </p>

<p>Jacob I did apply through the vccs Automatic Admissions. I also signed an articulation agreemant with the school of Agricultrue. </p>

<p>How about you Jacob are you applying through the vccs transfer program?</p>

<p>jveya</p>

<p>I am from vccs and a junior transfer.</p>

<p>No I’m not I am a freshman trying to transfer.</p>

<p>so I think I just got in?</p>

<p>Mphokie how do you think you just got in, did you get a packet it or did the online status page change, and are you a freshman transferring?</p>

<p>I got a packet in the mail but it never clearly stated that I was actually in so I am really confused. Yes I am a freshman transfer from a community college in Virginia.</p>

<p>What are you transferring into?</p>

<p>Psychology, I can’t even call the admissions office either because their closed so I just have to sit and be confused all day and not know if I am allowed to celebrate yet</p>

<p>And if you don’t mind me asking where do you live cause I haven’t gotten one yet and idk if since they were probably mailed on Friday if that’s why I haven’t heard yet</p>

<p>Has your status page not changed?</p>

<p>Nope nothing. But I did get to meet with the admissions people in January because they came to my college and they evaluated my credits there and they just put me on “hold” for my mid-semester grades in the spring.</p>

<p>Anyone else get just the packet and no status change?</p>

<p>im a junior transfer from a 4 year university and no hokie bird, no status change, and no letter…</p>

<p>im getting a little worried, but since everyone who were accepted are from vccs, i guess everyone else will come…later hopefully?</p>

<p>Hi! I’m currently in my second year at a local community college and I’m going to tech in the fall. I got accepted during the on site admissions and received my acceptance packet yesterday. But my online status has not changed but i do have the hokie bird. Congrats to everyone who got in!</p>

<p>so nevermind, I got a packet in the mail and the letter it gave me seemed as if I was accepted made me skeptical so I emailed the admissions people and looks as if I am still being looked at. I just really want to be accepted!</p>

<p>has any transferring freshmen been accepted if so, have any engineering freshmen transfers been accepted??</p>