Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

IDK i may be wrong but just curious here

Tick meaning Checkmark, yes? Would you tell me which colleges have dots and which ones do not? Then I can match with mine?

The dots have 0 correlation with anything so I wouldn’t even look into it. Some people who have gotten likely letters had dots and some had no dots. Some people who use Chrome have dots, and when switching to Safari had no dots. It isn’t indicative of anything and is probably just a UI thing.

3 Likes

Is it true that all internationals who had the FAFSA requirement showing up were all rejected?

Does anyone know if a change in the financial aid checklist indicates anything for domestic applicants? Mine hasn’t changed but I am seeing people speculate on other platforms.

2 Likes

What changes have people been seeing?

Something about Yale asking for Schedules C and E?

Sounds like they probably didn’t submit all their tax documentation already. We filled out FAFSA and CSS back in October and I know we had to upload a ton of tax documentation back then.

1 Like

quick question: I received a Yale alumni interview request last week but my interviewer was only available the same day she contacted me and I wasn’t
 She said the committee would try to reassign me to another interviewer but I didn’t get a new request. Will Yale negatively perceive my application now because they reached out to me for an interview but I wasn’t able to have one? Ty :sob:

No.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I forgot where I heard this but I heard that a day or two before Yale releases decisions that the absence or presence of mailing address and permanent address on your personal information tab means something?

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything similar about this.

Sounds like high-level portal astrology to me! :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

i don’t see an address on my portal lmao😭

1 Like

It’s not even high-level. :rofl:

2 Likes

i received an interview relatively late (early march), and then on 3/16 i received an email from the yale aid office with a ‘Yale ID’ asking me to submit financial aid documents.

i submitted my documents, and then the FAFSA requirement in my checklist turned to ‘not required.’ has anyone else experienced the same thing?

2 Likes

wdym by high level portal astrology

1 Like

In the personal information tab, on the application checklist? Or was this somewhere else?

4 Likes

Are you sure you don’t see one? Because I have it on my portal.

Where do you see your address? Is it in the “personal information tab”??

Yeah that’s where I see it.

1 Like