Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

Tough decision to turn down free rides but he chose Yale and is sooooo happy there. Can’t imagine him anywhere else. Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Yale is Yale!

1 Like

That’s awesome. What major?

Thats so wonderful and I agree Yale is Yale!!

Well…he went in thinking STEM. Specifically Molecular biology. But after exploring he is now thinking History or Anthropology. Yale has been great for exploration. He also received a fellowship to go study in Japan for this summer. Fully funded. So even though my son passed up the free rides we still get some financial aid and the opportunities are worth it.

6 Likes

We are in a similar situation - but this is so true, “Yale is Yale”.

1 Like

I got an interview 11 days before the application release date (March 20) so hoping that means they are on the fence about me and want to admit me!

8 Likes

honestly though I’ve been rejected from every target and reach so far so its gonna be hilarious if I only get into yale

3 Likes

Waitlisted NYU Stern and uChicago tho

1 Like

I thought it was late to add updated materials to the admissions office already, but when I emailed them to Yale, they said “we added it to your application”. I sent the same thing to another Ivy and they said it’s already late . What would it mean?

1 Like

My mailing address disappeared. I guess thats gg?

1 Like

are u a domestic student?

I can’t access my personal info on the Yale portal anymore. Is this what you mean by ur address disappearing?

Is there anyone who can still access their personal information, including addresses on the Yale portal?

Yes I can access everything except the checklist. But I don’t believe that’s a good sign because it’s a reach for me.

So ur saying that there is an option that says personal info still on your portal?? I was deferred REA that’s why I was wondering.

Yes I have a button “My Personal Information” that gives access to the address and everything.

2 Likes

Same mine has everything too, just checked. I thought I didn’t have it but I forgot that it was on the side of the portal lmao.

1 Like

Do you not have the button at all that says My personal info?

No I have it I just didn’t look properly.

1 Like